The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

It is happening, Long Range America is building Fuel tanks for both Grenadiers

angstorms

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:48 AM
Reaction score
Just saw this posted, they also have front and rear bumpers and rockslides.
---------------------------------------------------------
Good day INEOS owners!
Wanted to let you guys know we at Long Range America will be supporting the INEOS market soon.
We have a Long range tank in development as we speak, this will be a 20-30 gallon, muffler relocate auxiliary tank and should have some more info next week.
We just launched our new rear bumper from The Cruiser Company today and have sliders and a front bumper coming soon too
💪🏼

Also we have just finished fitting the first Qustermaster tray and canopy from our South African supplier Alublack Outdoor. I have attached a handful of pictures and will share more info once I have some. Glad to support such and epic platform, please feel free to ask question here or email us from the website and we will do our best to answer any questions.
Cheers,
Aidan Stott
Owner of Long Range America

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:48 PM
Reaction score

Lars

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I'm really happy to see their offerings. Mostly interested in extended range fuel tanks. Would love 30 gallons but would take 25 if available.
It's not CARB compliant, so probably will not be available in California. Would a smog inspector even know you have the modification, I don't know. For the cost, like $2000, you can buy quite a few jerry cans or a lot of cups of coffee as you repeatedly stop to fill your tank.

angstorms

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Yep if you go with Molly style side accessory panel aka Leitner, Catuned or Bison Gear they are about $500- 600, About $90 dollars a nato can, then you need to remove carb compliant fillers with Euro Milspec Nato fillers another $40, So $130 a can then pick up two Jerry can mount for $40 dollar a can if you go amazon special or Front Runner Vertical Can holder @ $150 a can I am sure Leitner Jerry can holder are $249 dollars each.

Leitner Panel $600 + 2 Jerry cans $260 aka 10 Gallons of Gas + 2 Jerry Can holder $498 = $1360.

I have both the Front Runner Double Jerry can holder for Roof rack ( $159) ( not ideal for parking in the garage) it just hit at top of the cans on my garage and pain to get the Fuel, but in pinch for longer trip I will mount it, and you can see I also use the Front runner Land Rover Side Mount jerry Can Holder ( $239 ) for shorter excursions. But you can it is you sight line, for the right side mirror but it easier to get to the fuel It also not perfect, since it about 2/3 inch to tall to sit in rain gutter perfectly, needed a shim. So I can carry extra 15 gallons of gas for about $818 dollars of gear.

Still it would love to have 450- 500 mile range out of single tank that I can fill at the pump. It what I get with my X5 it was nice when your doing long haul runs, like Austin to Durango. 33 gallon tank would be ideal.

So yes there are options other than this tank.
IMG_0058.jpeg

Last edited:

LeeroyJ

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:48 AM
Reaction score
I've had two tanks from LRA on previous builds, and am looking forward to getting one of their Grenadier tanks as soon as I can get my hands on one
Me too, had one in my 200 series and 70 series LC's, will be very interested in the Grenadier option and how it compares to the Brown Davis tank.

LeeroyJ

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:48 AM
Reaction score
....... For the cost, like $2000, you can buy quite a few jerry cans or a lot of cups of coffee as you repeatedly stop to fill your tank.

I was on a trip with a guy who had jerry cans on his roof-rack and developed a slow leak while he was driving. Something ignited it and within literal seconds the entire Defender 110 was in flames. They were out of the vehicle very quickly but still sustained serious burns and the vehicle was a complete loss. Petrol in jerry cans is a serious fire risk so I personally want it to be the exception to my trips, not the norm.

angstorms

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
One more thing remember for all the Rotopak user, is to vent your Rotopaks when you come up to our altitude. Remember they will act just like a sealed bag of Chips and puffs up as well.

Last edited:

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just received an e-mail from LRA inviting me to join a waitlist to be notified when they roll out their long range fuel tank, front and rear bumpers, rock sliders, and (for the Quartermatser only) a replacement bed and canopy. Try this link to make your selections and join it: LRA Waitlist.

LRA Grenadier.JPG

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:48 AM
Reaction score
At least Long Range America replied to my email expressing an interest in their auxiliary fuel tanks, not so Brown Davis of Australia.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Just received an e-mail from LRA inviting me to join a waitlist to be notified when they roll out their long range fuel tank, front and rear bumpers, rock sliders, and (for the Quartermatser only) a replacement bed and canopy. Try this link to make your selections and join it: LRA Waitlist.

View attachment 7864714
The tray canopy is coming from Alu black. I wish they would do Alu Black Weekend warrior but it's a LC special.

Back
Top Bottom