The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Is it safe?

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:54 AM
Reaction score
If you know the movie reference, post it. Countdown to the NA ADAS and fuel fill update as well as post update feedback. Post here if you please.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:54 AM
Reaction score
Countdown to the NA ADAS and fuel fill update as well as post update feedback.
Given that no official timeline has been given out... the countdown may take a while :)

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:54 AM
Reaction score
Given that no official timeline has been given out... the countdown may take a while :)
Some folks who attended our local dealer get-together about 2 weeks ago were told the update was 60 days out, July timeframe.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Some folks who attended our local dealer get-together about 2 weeks ago were told the update was 60 days out, July timeframe.
I think there is a reason only a few dealers have said anything to customers, despite all of them getting the same news from Ineos at the dealer event (a few days before emails were sent to customers by a dealer)...

Hopefully your dealer's timeline holds true

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I would love for the update to happen before Sept 1 so it can get squared away before school starts. But I’m not holding my breath.

GrenADV

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just as a note - I took my Grenadier to RDS in early May for service (towing kit install/software update + safari window leak fix + oil change) and they told me that they were noticing not as many (if any at all) fuel fill errors after the software update for the towing kit (assuming this was a fix bundled in the software update for the towing?). I can confirm, I was getting the fuel fill error about every other fill-up, and since the software update I've had none. I'm still being a good boy and only filling until the first click of the nozzle.

I'm now very much looking forward to the ADAS (over speed limit warning) solve whenever that's available :love:

Back
Top Bottom