The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Infortainment unit.

Local time
6:14 AM
Reaction score
No way to switch off "traffic announcements " continually interrupting radio at a higher volume not easy to "kill" unless you have a co pilot. Very very very annoying 😑 3 trips to dealer no joy, Ineos not interested either.
It appears to be a software bug.
Looks like I will have to make my thoughts known at the Royal Welsh or Game Fair.
I know I should be able to sort via menu but that bit is not in my menu.
Otherwise brilliant vehicle.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:14 AM
Reaction score
No way to switch off "traffic announcements " continually interrupting radio at a higher volume not easy to "kill" unless you have a co pilot. Very very very annoying 😑 3 trips to dealer no joy, Ineos not interested either.
Looks like I will have to make my thoughts known at the Royal Welsh or Game Fair.
Hi @Robin, all you then have to do is press the OK button on the steering wheel and the traffic information are switched quietly.

landmannnn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:14 AM
Reaction score
I managed to switch off TA permanently if that is what you are looking for.
I can't exactly remember how, but fairly sure it was by clicking one of the drop downs with FM active. Or it might have been tapping the TA icon.

Back
Top Bottom