The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

How to disable interior lamps?

Local time
4:24 AM
Reaction score
I was hoping I can disable the interior LED lamps, such that when I open the door, it would remain dark. I don't like the blast of light when out camping. I haven't found a way to disable the lights. In my previous cars, there were typically Off - Door - On settings. I would just leave the dome lights in "Off" mode.

Reactions: Dok

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:24 AM
Reaction score
I was hoping I can disable the interior LED lamps, such that when I open the door, it would remain dark. I don't like the blast of light when out camping. I haven't found a way to disable the lights. In my previous cars, there were typically Off - Door - On settings. I would just leave the dome lights in "Off" mode.
I'd have to check when I get back in the vehicle, but I'm sure that is an option on the overhead switch panel. (23 UK spec)

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:24 PM
Reaction score
There should be a switch in the overhead console between the switches for the right and left reading lights. In my memory it shows a pictoram of a car with an open door. That should switch all lights off even when the doors are open. But I don’t know whether it’s working for the back doors too.

Dok

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:24 PM
Reaction score
There should be a switch in the overhead console between the switches for the right and left reading lights. In my memory it shows a pictoram of a car with an open door. That should switch all lights off even when the doors are open. But I don’t know whether it’s working for the back doors too.
Works only for driver and passenger.
Not for rear and cargo

Back
Top Bottom