The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hood decal inlays

4x4Brick #1561

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
1:29 AM
Reaction score
Assembling my 2024 Christmas list and I'm putting on the red Grenadier A / lambda for the hood, rear door and spare tire box. Etsy's got them (prefer over Amazon when I can) but they come paired with the whole decal inlay for the 'G R E N D I E R' on the hood. Hadn't planned on doing it all but now that I've seen it I'm trying to see if anyone has any images of a Sela Green Grenny with the hood decals and which colors look best. I'm Sela Green, white top (black full roof rack) and the red frame. So I know the red lambda's will look nice. Just trying to get a bead on the full word color looks.

IslandFalconer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:29 AM
Reaction score
Assembling my 2024 Christmas list and I'm putting on the red Grenadier A / lambda for the hood, rear door and spare tire box. Etsy's got them (prefer over Amazon when I can) but they come paired with the whole decal inlay for the 'G R E N D I E R' on the hood. Hadn't planned on doing it all but now that I've seen it I'm trying to see if anyone has any images of a Sela Green Grenny with the hood decals and which colors look best. I'm Sela Green, white top (black full roof rack) and the red frame. So I know the red lambda's will look nice. Just trying to get a bead on the full word color looks.
Mines not green but here’s a set from Etsy

Attachments

• IMG_3602.jpeg
    IMG_3602.jpeg
    861.2 KB · Views: 18

SamHooley

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:29 PM
Reaction score
I've got a green Grenadier, I bought the tan & orange decals from Etsy, I just haven't gotten around to laying them on yet. I'll send a picture when I do.

ColoradoMike

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:29 AM
Reaction score

Check with @ForceV4 Mark has a tastefully done black lettering with the red lambda and it looks sharp!

ForceV4

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Here you go! - Mark

Attachments

• IMG_5099.jpeg
    IMG_5099.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5098.jpeg
    IMG_5098.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11

ColoradoMike

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have a similar setup on our Magic Mushroom which was probably the first thing we did. I elected to go with a BLACK with USA setup on our rig.

Installation is easy! I prefer a "wet method" to apply decals/vinyl things. Works great when you screw things up! The Etsy person I worked with I will try and find his link...but search for ElitestickersUS or Grenadier and Ben should show up!

We went with Gloss Black for the lettering and Gloss American Flag for us.

Not certain where @ForceV4 got his decals from but his look amazing and are the same or VERY close to what I have.

Enjoy the customization!!!

EDIT: PLEASE do not confuse the Iso Alcohol I have in the picture for a "wet method". The ISO was simply for cleaning the already washed hood/vehicle. In the Brown bottle I have TINY drop of Dawn liquid soap and distilled water to fill up my brown sprayer.

20240916_183631.jpg
20240916_195456.jpg
VideoCapture_20241005-194024.jpg

Last edited:

ColoradoMike

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Here are some of my thoughts on the Decals.

For those of you that have NEVER applied a decal or a sticker? They are easier than ever to remove or replace. Some folks never know they can remove "Dealer Stickers" if they wanted to! Super simple!

@4x4Brick #1561 If you are trying to decide on the lettering/lambda on the hood and rear door. I personally like a matching set. My Opinion. You could also "mock up" something like painters tape to get an approximation on what it would look like.

Here are my final thoughts on design/vinyl decals etc......Do what you Like and always know you can remove it!

Back
Top Bottom