The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hood decal inlays

4x4Brick #1561

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
5:14 PM
Reaction score
Assembling my 2024 Christmas list and I'm putting on the red Grenadier A / lambda for the hood, rear door and spare tire box. Etsy's got them (prefer over Amazon when I can) but they come paired with the whole decal inlay for the 'G R E N D I E R' on the hood. Hadn't planned on doing it all but now that I've seen it I'm trying to see if anyone has any images of a Sela Green Grenny with the hood decals and which colors look best. I'm Sela Green, white top (black full roof rack) and the red frame. So I know the red lambda's will look nice. Just trying to get a bead on the full word color looks.

IslandFalconer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:14 PM
Reaction score
Assembling my 2024 Christmas list and I'm putting on the red Grenadier A / lambda for the hood, rear door and spare tire box. Etsy's got them (prefer over Amazon when I can) but they come paired with the whole decal inlay for the 'G R E N D I E R' on the hood. Hadn't planned on doing it all but now that I've seen it I'm trying to see if anyone has any images of a Sela Green Grenny with the hood decals and which colors look best. I'm Sela Green, white top (black full roof rack) and the red frame. So I know the red lambda's will look nice. Just trying to get a bead on the full word color looks.
Mines not green but here’s a set from Etsy

Attachments

• IMG_3602.jpeg
    IMG_3602.jpeg
    861.2 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom