The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hill Climb Comparison

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
9:26 PM
Reaction score
On a day trip exploring the Marrangaroo National Park with Simmo's Offroad Tours, I was able to compare the Grenadier's performance with some other vehicles, as we attempted a couple of challenging hill climbs. The Grenadier made the climbs look easy, with less wheel spin and wheel lift compared to the other vehicles.

View: https://youtu.be/liE4XKbw3II?si=JZ9BP5yanAjHd5Wz

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well driven Michael!

What did the 200 series drivers think?

New use (to me) for the L track, mount a Go Pro!

Sillius Soddus

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:26 AM
Reaction score
What’s with the running boards? I mean they’re all gussied up with winch bumpers and what not and then they go off roading with running boards. 🙄

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Well driven Michael!

What did the 200 series drivers think?

New use (to me) for the L track, mount a Go Pro!
I was Tailend Charlie, and the other drivers were a little surprised when I came up at a walking pace rather than “sending it”. 🤣 The traction control on the Toyotas worked well, but I prefer a more sedate pace.

The GoPro mount comes from 67 Designs. It only fits on the lower L track mounts because of the plastic lip around the upper ones.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:26 PM
Reaction score
On a day trip exploring the Marrangaroo National Park with Simmo's Offroad Tours, I was able to compare the Grenadier's performance with some other vehicles, as we attempted a couple of challenging hill climbs. The Grenadier made the climbs look easy, with less wheel spin and wheel lift compared to the other vehicles.

View: https://youtu.be/liE4XKbw3II?si=JZ9BP5yanAjHd5Wz
Another great video Michael. Thank you for posting. As said above I think your line, certainly on one of them was superior. Viva la Gren.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
1:26 PM
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom