The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

hi to all from IA

ColoradoMike

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:19 AM
Reaction score
after five years with my 2020 defender i'm contemplating a grenadier, so spending some time here to vicariously experience ownership via the early adopters.
thanks in advance for insights to be gleaned.
cheers!
-jt
Very open ended question.

You have to decide what YOU want! Once you figure that out, then you can figure out your needs vs wants.

Welcome!

Reactions: Max

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:19 PM
Reaction score
First up you are going to smile a lot...I chose the Trialmaster because I wanted a solid 4x4 vehicle with all the lockers knowing quite well I would be using them...You steer it like a ship and it drives like a limo, world-class engineering with all the moving parts to match and the comfort of the Recaro seats...what's on your shopping list?

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:19 PM
Reaction score
after five years with my 2020 defender i'm contemplating a grenadier, so spending some time here to vicariously experience ownership via the early adopters.
thanks in advance for insights to be gleaned.
cheers!
-jt
Where in Iowa are you? I am bringing mine down to Front Range Gear in Anamosa so we can put on an awning and play with some new quick mounts - they haven’t had the chance to work on one yet so I thought it would be a good opportunity to walk them through it. Probably looking at October but you’re welcome to take a look if the timing works out.

Back
Top Bottom