The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Wisconsin, new Grenadier owner here

OldSoldier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:21 PM
Reaction score
Morning everyone,

Last Saturday i took the plunge and purchased a 2024 Trailmaster in Brittannia Blue with White contrast top. Already started with some updates like Buzz Sliders, I/O Throttle control, Fox ATS steering, Trailer Brake Control, Homelink, and currently researching WolfBox vs Gentec LCD rear mirror. I have really liked the Grenadier so far and have only had minor issues (AC not working initially that fixed itself after turning off the vehicle for 5 min and has not returned), but no door seal leaks yet...

hope to keep this truck for years to come!

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Morning everyone,

Last Saturday i took the plunge and purchased a 2024 Trailmaster in Brittannia Blue with White contrast top. Already started with some updates like Buzz Sliders, I/O Throttle control, Fox ATS steering, Trailer Brake Control, Homelink, and currently researching WolfBox vs Gentec LCD rear mirror. I have really liked the Grenadier so far and have only had minor issues (AC not working initially that fixed itself after turning off the vehicle for 5 min and has not returned), but no door seal leaks yet...

hope to keep this truck for years to come!
Where in Wisconsin?

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Madison - was supposed to be in La Crosse next weekend but ended up having to travel to Asia for work. Congratulations on joining the mayhem. If there’s any chance you fly fish, I might be seeing you out on the Driftless. Enjoy the Grenadier - I reserved mine the first day reservations were open, and placed my order as soon as they started taking them - and was able to pick it up this Spring. Have absolutely been loving it. I’m sure you will, as well.

Back
Top Bottom