The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:15 PM
Reaction score
Cool. I bought a car from that dealership group before. Not too bad.
They are a big group.

Aston Martin Los Gatos • Aston Martin Walnut Creek • Bentley Los Gatos • Bentley Walnut Creek • Cadillac Marin • Czinger Los Gatos • Downtown Ford Sacramento • Hennessey Walnut Creek • Jaguar Marin • Lamborghini Los Gatos • Lamborghini Walnut Creek • Land Rover Marin • Lotus Los Gatos • Lotus San Francisco • Maserati Walnut Creek • Mercedes-Benz Fairfield • McLaren San Francisco • McLaren Walnut Creek • Pininfarina Los Gatos • Polestar Marin • Polestar San Jose • Rolls Royce Los Gatos • Sprinter Mercedes Fairfield • Toyota Marin • Toyota Sunnyvale • Toyota Walnut Creek • Volvo Marin • Volvo Palo Alto

Local time
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and our new dealership, Kuhn Ineos Grenadier! This is an exciting moment for us, and we can't wait to serve the San Francisco Bay/Northern California community and surrounding areas.

If we are your IG dealer you’ve likely chatted with Dave or Matt already. They are on site working hard to keep future owners informed and having loads of fun demo driving in our two Grenadiers we now have on site (I’m obviously completely jealous!). I will be able to join in the fun at the end of the month and I can’t wait!

For our current and future Kuhn IG owners, feel free to introduce yourselves and let us know if you have any questions or suggestions. We're looking forward to getting to know our new neighbors and our wonderful IG community!!

Best regards and Cheers! ~Kelly Elise
Hello.
Why is your dealer ship not listed or referenced on the Ineos web site?
They only list this place in San Rafael?
Thx, new member, buyer.
A51

Price Family INEOS Grenadier

Sales And Service

Contact Information
distance20.svg
511 Francisco Blvd E., San Rafael, CA, 94901
phone20.svg
415-223-1200
email20.svg
contact@priceineos.com

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:15 AM
Reaction score
Reactions: S52

jwb15

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and our new dealership, Kuhn Ineos Grenadier! This is an exciting moment for us, and we can't wait to serve the San Francisco Bay/Northern California community and surrounding areas.

If we are your IG dealer you’ve likely chatted with Dave or Matt already. They are on site working hard to keep future owners informed and having loads of fun demo driving in our two Grenadiers we now have on site (I’m obviously completely jealous!). I will be able to join in the fun at the end of the month and I can’t wait!

For our current and future Kuhn IG owners, feel free to introduce yourselves and let us know if you have any questions or suggestions. We're looking forward to getting to know our new neighbors and our wonderful IG community!!

Best regards and Cheers! ~Kelly Elise
do you service the Grenadier? why dont you come up on the Grenadier website?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:15 AM
Reaction score
do you service the Grenadier? why dont you come up on the Grenadier website?
The post you're responding to is nearly a year old. Kuhn was supposed to be the NorCal dealer, however, never fully opened. The new NorCal dealer is Price Family Ineos in San Rafael

Back
Top Bottom