The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Germany

Local time
9:32 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm Werner, joined this forum as I have ordered my Grenadier (5-seat Utility, scottish white) just one week ago. So, quite some time ahead, I guess, to wait and use the time to read here and learn from you. I have been driving Jeep Wranglers for the last two decades and was looking around for something more suitable for long distance and overlanding. And that search led me to the Grenadier. There doesn't seem to be anything even remotely comparable. Wish it wouldn't take that long to get one but on the other hand, looking at other brands...

Anyway, thanks for making this fantastic forum and I look forward to hear/read from you.

All the best,

Werner

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:32 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm Werner, joined this forum as I have ordered my Grenadier (5-seat Utility, scottish white) just one week ago. So, quite some time ahead, I guess, to wait and use the time to read here and learn from you. I have been driving Jeep Wranglers for the last two decades and was looking around for something more suitable for long distance and overlanding. And that search led me to the Grenadier. There doesn't seem to be anything even remotely comparable. Wish it wouldn't take that long to get one but on the other hand, looking at other brands...

Anyway, thanks for making this fantastic forum and I look forward to hear/read from you.

All the best,

Werner
Welcome aboard. There is plenty of information to glean and learn from.

Back
Top Bottom