The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from a newbie and stop/start query

Ron50

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:29 AM
Reaction score
Apologies if this topic has already been covered. I did a quick search and didn't find a permanent solution posted.

On my Mazda 3 there is a quick and simple fix: disconnect the connection under the bonnet lock to make the car think it is in maintenance mode with the bonnet up.

Some other cars have a connector at the battery terminal that is an even quicker and simpler solution.

Has someone already posted on the easiest way to disable stop/start on the Grenadier?

IslandFalconer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:29 PM
Reaction score
Here’s the quick way

bakepl

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:29 AM
Reaction score
Yes as previously posted.. cut off a small bit of the corner of a business card, fold it over once or twice and jam in the bottom of the switch. Then push the switch on. Stays on basically.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:29 PM
Reaction score
Apologies if this topic has already been covered. I did a quick search and didn't find a permanent solution posted.

On my Mazda 3 there is a quick and simple fix: disconnect the connection under the bonnet lock to make the car think it is in maintenance mode with the bonnet up.

Some other cars have a connector at the battery terminal that is an even quicker and simpler solution.

Has someone already posted on the easiest way to disable stop/start on the Grenadier?
Welcome to the forum.
I have been driving stop/ start vehicles for over a decade, I just accept it is part of the starting procedure, start engine, turn stop/start off. Takes less time than the procedure of putting a seat belt on.

Back
Top Bottom