The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Have you ever owned a Land Rover?

Have you ever owned a LR Product? (cast your vote)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

YIPPE

GG #00286
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:31 PM
Reaction score
My Pride and Joy before the Gren. 98' 300tdi manual, non abs. Wet weight of 2600kg with no passengers or gear, 10000lb winch, bar work around the whole car, rack, long range, HD axles and steering arms, lockers. It was a tank. I do miss it. However each time I start the gren, there is no regret in parting with it. For me the Gren was the perfect replacement. It is so similar in driving style and as I had no luxuries in the disco either I have no complaints of the grenadier, it is a giant step up. The disco was $45k new in 98, I bought my gren sub $100k. Absolute fantastic value when you compare the two.

Attachments

• PXL_20220722_045137128.PORTRAIT copy.jpg
    PXL_20220722_045137128.PORTRAIT copy.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 2

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:31 AM
Reaction score
My Pride and Joy before the Gren. 98' 300tdi manual, non abs. Wet weight of 2600kg with no passengers or gear, 10000lb winch, bar work around the whole car, rack, long range, HD axles and steering arms, lockers. It was a tank. I do miss it. However each time I start the gren, there is no regret in parting with it. For me the Gren was the perfect replacement. It is so similar in driving style and as I had no luxuries in the disco either I have no complaints of the grenadier, it is a giant step up. The disco was $45k new in 98, I bought my gren sub $100k. Absolute fantastic value when you compare the two.
I get a distinct Disco vibe when I drive my Gren!

Back
Top Bottom