The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier in the wild

Local time
6:16 AM
Reaction score
Today l saw my first Grenadier "in the wild" close up.

Parked up in a car park. l had a good look around it and l have to say, l really liked what l saw.

lt was a black one with black alloys and red chassis parts.

While the red chassis isn't for me, the vehicle looked amazing. I liked it from all angles including the front, and now l definitely want one.

l still think the front bumper is too large, but in black it looked a lot better, and certainly doesn't detract from the overall look of the vehicle.

From a distance it had the presence of an old type Defender 110, and could be mistaken for one, which is definitely no bad thing.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:16 AM
Reaction score
Today l saw my first Grenadier "in the wild" close up.

Parked up in a car park. l had a good look around it and l have to say, l really liked what l saw.

lt was a black one with black alloys and red chassis parts.

While the red chassis isn't for me, the vehicle looked amazing. I liked it from all angles including the front, and now l definitely want one.

l still think the front bumper is too large, but in black it looked a lot better, and certainly doesn't detract from the overall look of the vehicle.

From a distance it had the presence of an old type Defender 110, and could be mistaken for one, which is definitely no bad thing.
The front bumper is awesome!! Multiple functions - a seat, a surface to put groceries on, a step to be able to get to the oil filter on the far back side of the engine, etc - any other uses Forum members??
Cheers! ☺️

BigJock2024

Production/Transit
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
The front bumper is awesome!! Multiple functions - a seat, a surface to put groceries on, a step to be able to get to the oil filter on the far back side of the engine, etc - any other uses Forum members??
Cheers! ☺️
Er... guiding cyclists out of the way...?
Sorry, I know, I shouldn't have said that...

landmannnn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Er... guiding cyclists out of the way...?
Sorry, I know, I shouldn't have said that...
Correct, you shouldn't be advocating killing people with your Grenadier. That includes cyclists, horse riders and babies in pushchairs.

BigJock2024

Production/Transit
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Correct, you shouldn't be advocating killing people with your Grenadier. That includes cyclists, horse riders and babies in pushchairs.
Well, I didn't advocate killing anyone, just guiding them out of the way.
Pushchairs should not be on public highways, and babies should be in prams... pushchairs are for toddlers.
I apologies again, I forget sometimes that a sense of humour is not a universal quality.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well, I didn't advocate killing anyone, just guiding them out of the way.
Pushchairs should not be on public highways, and babies should be in prams... pushchairs are for toddlers.
I apologies again, I forget sometimes that a sense of humour is not a universal quality.
Unfortunately on this Forum and others, some people "push" their personal agenda on to others. Tragically those people have lost a sense of humour. In no way, should your suggestion for use of the impressive/ intimidating front bumper of the Grenadier have been taken to be as a means to do physical harm to people/animals. People are stupid enough to harm themselves. They need no assistance. We see evidence of that daily in the news. Most recently was the man killed because he decided to place a firecracker on his head and lite it. His wife told him not to do it. He didn't listen.

landmannnn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Unfortunately on this Forum and others, some people "push" their personal agenda on to others. Tragically those people have lost a sense of humour. In no way, should your suggestion for use of the impressive/ intimidating front bumper of the Grenadier have been taken to be as a means to do physical harm to people/animals. People are stupid enough to harm themselves. They need no assistance. We see evidence of that daily in the news. Most recently was the man killed because he decided to place a firecracker on his head and lite it. His wife told him not to do it. He didn't listen.

In the USA over 1,000 people are killed per year on bicycles by car drivers.

89% are under 20 years old.

Is that funny?

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
In the USA over 1,000 people are killed per year on bicycles by car drivers.

89% are under 20 years old.

Is that funny?
You have warped an original comment into something that was never intended. You are promoting your own agenda now. I witness many cyclists running stop signs, red lights, passing beside cars etc - in essence complete disregard of traffic/safety rules which they are suppose to obey - not to mention the lack of wearing a helmet. I have been a cyclist since 12 yrs of age. I wear a helmet and obey the rules of the road. The blame doesn't lay with just with drivers. I suspect that the majority of Forum members are respectful of cyclists even when cyclists are doing stupid and illegal actions. We are now empowered with our "Toot" horn!

Back
Top Bottom