The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Global Grenadier number (club medallions)

Ragman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:30 PM
Reaction score
Just reviewed the email I received from Stu Barnes, Founder, Grenadier Works LLC following my Lifetime Supporter subscription!
Sure enough it included my unique Global Grenadier Member #02365
@Stu_Barnes = Class Act (everyone support this Forum and secure your GGM#)
Hey Trailmaster, I too am in Chicagoland and expect to pick up the Grenadier sometimes this month, hopefully once the towing and ADAS updates are installed! Once I get it perhaps we should figure a time/place for Chicago meet up!

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:30 PM
Reaction score
Quite a few have said the same ;)

If theres enough demand I can have a run of colored enamel badges made, they would be the same as my avatar image and un-numbered.

If I get 50 hand raisers then it will be a go.
Hand raised! :) (think I may be #10)

Rab

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:30 PM
Reaction score
I raise my hand, complete with a carefully crafted red ale, to match the Queens Red of course. 6 %, easy does it.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:30 PM
Reaction score
Stu give me the cost for 50 enamel badges? Possibly with in cost, I will buy them all. You house them, sell them and keep the money. It may take a while to get to 50 but once the ball gets rolling it becomes harder to stop.
With an offer like that I feel compelled to join in and be a hand raiser 👍🏼

Pat-Ard

Global Grenadier #00520
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:30 PM
Reaction score
@Stu_Barnes and @Krabby received mine today. They look great and thanks for the additional things...

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
2:30 PM
Reaction score
@Stu_Barnes and @Krabby received mine today. They look great and thanks for the additional things...
Great!

The large sticker looking thing with the QR code is a window cling and it’s removable. I didn’t even take off the white backing paper for mine when I put it in the back window.

ChasingOurTrunks

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I gotta say HUGE Kudos to @Stu_Barnes for the online shop. The merchandise is great and I've got a delightful mug on the way with a shirt for my little guy. But, I wanted to share the Medallions with this group - I think so far I might be one of the early ones on the thread (#15); I don't have a Gren to stick them on but I hope someday I will!

IMG_1371.jpeg

The quality of the medallions is top-notch. These things will be found my archeologists in 100,000 years and end up in museums, probably as part of some esoteric "secret society" display; by then the trucks we celebrate will have rusted out to nothing, leaving only the shiny medallions behind which clearly - as future archeologists will state with confidence - would have been made for something super duper important, because ancient man didn't put this kind of craftsmanship into something unless it was really special.

I also got a bunch of stickers, all super high quality and super well designed. If you're on the fence about ordering from the store, it's time to hop off it and hit "send" - Stu's got some great stuff in there.

Thank you very much for the special delivery, Stu!

(Also, if there was a colour medallion, even without numbers count me in - these things are super nice)

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
For anyone that placed an order they are all in the mail and on their merry way. Tracking numbers should work once the USPS populate things.

In each pack you should have

A large window cling
GG sticker
A few GG beer mats
A toolbox magnet, theres a few designs so this is a bit random ;)
A podcast sticker
And maybe a few other things that I have lying around. Feedback is appreciated of course.

Also there was one lucky individual who had their medallion cut upside down (an unforced error on my part) so you get a unique paperweight as well as your regular medallions.

Stu.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Quite a few have said the same ;)

If theres enough demand I can have a run of colored enamel badges made, they would be the same as my avatar image and un-numbered.

If I get 50 hand raisers then it will be a go.
I'd like one enameled.

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:30 PM
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
For anyone that placed an order they are all in the mail and on their merry way. Tracking numbers should work once the USPS populate things.

In each pack you should have

A large window cling
GG sticker
A few GG beer mats
A toolbox magnet, theres a few designs so this is a bit random ;)
A podcast sticker
And maybe a few other things that I have lying around. Feedback is appreciated of course.

Also there was one lucky individual who had their medallion cut upside down (an unforced error on my part) so you get a unique paperweight as well as your regular medallions.

Stu.
Thanks for the parts list! I have now identified and deployed the "toolbox magnet", which I had previously misidentified as another "GG Sticker". It's now on one of the filing cabinets in my home office.

The grey zip-through hoodie has arrived and looks snazzy. The tee-shirt is still MIA, trapped in the postal system.

Anyone know how to swap the bonnet/hood badge for the engraved medallion? Without gouging chunks out of the panel work?

Pat-Ard

Global Grenadier #00520
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:30 PM
Reaction score
Thanks for the parts list! I have now identified and deployed the "toolbox magnet", which I had previously misidentified as another "GG Sticker". It's now on one of the filing cabinets in my home office.
Same here :D

Back
Top Bottom