The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Fuel guage

flemmons

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:37 AM
Reaction score
Today I filled the gas tank to full. The gauge read about 1/8 tank with a remaining g range of 34, which I am fine with. When I started the vehicle the gauge read the same with 34 DTE reading. I had an hour drive ahead, so I drove along and the fuel gauge crept higher with the DTE staying at 34. By the end of my 56 mike ride, the gauge was almost at full, still lit up in red with 36 DTE. Anyone seen this issue. New 2024 with 810 mi K es.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:37 AM
Reaction score
Did it fix itself after a key cycle?

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:37 AM
Reaction score
Today I filled the gas tank to full. The gauge read about 1/8 tank with a remaining g range of 34, which I am fine with. When I started the vehicle the gauge read the same with 34 DTE reading. I had an hour drive ahead, so I drove along and the fuel gauge crept higher with the DTE staying at 34. By the end of my 56 mike ride, the gauge was almost at full, still lit up in red with 36 DTE. Anyone seen this issue. New 2024 with 810 mi K es.
Yes, we’ve had this once after a fill. I believe it results from disruption of the sensor reading when starting the car.

I tend to pause the key turn to give systems a moment to initiate after refilling, we haven’t seen the symptom again.

Back
Top Bottom