The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ext 1 vs Ext 6

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:42 PM
Reaction score
Hi all, I have done a search hear and remember seeing where the power lead us identified but can anyone definitely say which one is Ext1 vs Ext6 under the hood. I have found both as they are right next to each other, just wondering which is which. There is one flat along the fender line and another slightly inboard vertical. If I remember right the vertical one is the 25a but I can’t seem to find that verification.

Thanks

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:42 AM
Reaction score
The 10 amp circuit uses the thinner wire gauge of the two. One is 10 amp, the other 25 amp. Ext1 is the 10amp circuit.

Is it Ext5 rather than 6?

full

Last edited:

G-Tank

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:42 AM
Reaction score
Hi all, I have done a search hear and remember seeing where the power lead us identified but can anyone definitely say which one is Ext1 vs Ext6 under the hood. I have found both as they are right next to each other, just wondering which is which. There is one flat along the fender line and another slightly inboard vertical. If I remember right the vertical one is the 25a but I can’t seem to find that verification.

Thanks

Where are the EXT 1 wires located? Do share a pic if you have one.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:42 PM
Reaction score
Where are the EXT 1 wires located? Do share a pic if you have one.
@Rok_Dr guide should be corrected: the EXT1 and EXT5 wiring preparation outlets are located at the other side of the bonnet for LHD (Left Hand Drive) vehicles.

My post here shows the location:

Or this image:

Last edited:

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:42 AM
Reaction score
@Rok_Dr guide should be corrected: the EXT1 and EXT5 wiring preparation outlets are located at the other side of the bonnet for LHD (Left Hand Drive) vehicles.

Or this image:
Thanks @Jean Mercier I’ll fix it in the next edition.

Cheers Steve

G-Tank

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:42 AM
Reaction score

Or this image:
Thanks for the heads up. Now I know why I couldn't find any wires on the passenger side.

Just to confirm, there should be only 1 set of open wires on the Driver side, which is the EXT 1?
I only found 1 set of wires.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:42 PM
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. Now I know why I couldn't find any wires on the passenger side.

Just to confirm, there should be only 1 set of open wires on the Driver side, which is the EXT 1?
I only found 1 set of wires.
Yes, right, unless you have the extended electrical setup (double battery, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom