The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Expedition HQ or XHQ (Gold Coast, Qld, Australia)

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:18 AM
Reaction score
You forgot to add in the Letech Front Bar and Led lightbar at another AUD4,000 !

Plus the ARB Altitude RTT at AUD7,250. :)
1729904341883.gif

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:18 PM
Reaction score
THE XHQ BUILD- CAN 15U

As I said some serious coin being spent, but as they are trading in the big caravan, if they sold that it would probably cover the IG build costs.
I wonder what it will weigh when loaded with fuel and water etc?

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:18 PM
Reaction score
@DenisM - Wondering the same regarding the bluetooth module. I am considering an under seat dual ARB compressor and seems we now have two choices - this one and the version from Owl Offroad. I think I like the hose chuck being on the side vs the front, and I think I prefer the non branded look of the Owl as well. But then I haven't used the bluetooth pressure control so maybe I don't know what I'm missing..? The dilemma's...
I have been using the Ryobi Inflator/deflator.
You can only do one tyre at a time, unless you buy more than 1
But it uses hardly any of the battery charge, I charges all 4 K02 tyres from 20 pSI to 36 PSI in about 15 minutes(guesstimate) and the 5 AH battery went from 5 bars to 4.
Same battery works on a sabre saw for cutting branches/wood, a small chainsaw and a rattle gun.
The whole bundle costs less than the ARB compressor and you can use it for anything inflatable.
The sabre/reciprocating saw can also cut metal, plastic, wood etc just by changing blades.
Throw in a charger and a couple of batteries and everything covered in a small space
You can also take it all out for the 90++% of times when it isn't going to be needed and use it at home.

1729915296547.png
1729915813478.png

1729915664170.png

1729915709055.png
1729916001511.png

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I wonder what it will weigh when loaded with fuel and water etc?
An earlies video said always at or near GVM, but XHQ also have a GVM upgrade. XHQ website says Qld only but they were also looking at NSW as well (so XHQ told me).

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
An earlies video said always at or near GVM, but XHQ also have a GVM upgrade. XHQ website says Qld only but they were also looking at NSW as well (so XHQ told me).
It'll be interesting to see how it works out in the wild.
I thought about a fat QM build but at the end of the day the flexibility and comfort of a TM + hybrid caravan works best for us. Same cost I guess.

Back
Top Bottom