The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Eibach pro lift springs and caster adjustment.

Local time
7:04 PM
Reaction score
There is a video on YouTube of a Grenadier with the pro-lift coils installed. The technician explains that the maximum
Amount of caster that could be set was 1 degree.
Has this been the experience with others who have installed these coils and how does this affect the handling/steering?

David Czarnecki

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
8:04 PM
Reaction score
There is a video on YouTube of a Grenadier with the pro-lift coils installed. The technician explains that the maximum
Amount of caster that could be set was 1 degree.
Has this been the experience with others who have installed these coils and how does this affect the handling/steering?
I have the Pro-Lift installed and have positive casted under 1 degree. It took my buddy about 2 hours to set the alignment for the first time. After that on subsequent lifts installed they went about an hour but the alignment is critical obviously. The steering wheel does need adjustment with this kit prior to starting the alignment. I think the Grenadier drives fine. I just changed out to the Fox ATS Steering damper to see the effect of that. It has multiple settings so I am looking forward to testing it out and seeing the results. So far the steering feels lighter but more to come on that topic.

Local time
1:04 AM
Reaction score
I dislike offset bushes. Their flexibility is highly reduced by the thin part of rubber and this makes suspension stiffer (which is a clear disadvantage off-road).

Local time
Reaction score
I dislike offset bushes. Their flexibility is highly reduced by the thin part of rubber and this makes suspension stiffer (which is a clear disadvantage off-road).
Noticing the 1* offset bushings stiffness on a 5 link with this little articulation and tires at 14psi, is something I'm sure I wouldn't notice. Where the caster is concerned, It's doubled, so I'm sure I would.

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:04 PM
Reaction score
I thought I had read somewhere that there was a factory winch version and a non winch version of the 2.5 pro lift. Anyone else remember this?

David Czarnecki

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
I thought I had read somewhere that there was a factory winch version and a non winch version of the 2.5 pro lift. Anyone else remember this?
The 30mm Euro Spec lift is 1.3" front and back and is a good kit. We have installed this one as well as the 2.5" front and 1.3" rear. There is also a new kit for the US that is available in October with !.7" Front and 1.3" rear so kind of a bit more than Euro spec. I got this from our Eibach rep as we sell these kits.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@David Czarnecki anything further on an ETA for the heavier load rear springs (+500lbs and +1000lbs) being available?

David Czarnecki

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
@David Czarnecki anything further on an ETA for the heavier load rear springs (+500lbs and +1000lbs) being available?
I called my Rep at Eibach today and was not impressed. The heavy load springs are in prototype stage, don't expect before the end of the year and the same with the shocks. They bought their own Grenadier but the timeline just keeps moving to the right. At least I got an answer.

Back
Top Bottom