The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Chuckle in Your Day! (AKA the joke thread)

Wayneos

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:23 AM
Reaction score
Went to see the <love him or hate him> comedian Jimmy Carr last night. The late show , finished at midnight.
Got a call at 9 this morning from my brother to say our dad had died peacefully overnight , at home with family nearby. Not unexpected ; he was 96 with a terminal illness. Like me , and for various reasons, he enjoyed dark humour. He would have laughed at this one!

View attachment 7808904
My condolences Tassie! Sounds like he had a bloody good innings.

An old friend of mine Roy, passed recently, once told me a story of his old dad Burt. Roy was visiting Burt in the old folks home, he knew Burt didn't have long to go. Burt was hard of hearing by this point so Roy had to raise his voice a bit when he spoke. What Roy said next elicited quite the nervous reaction from the other old folks in the home and few odd looks from the staff!

Burt was argumentative and disagreeable to the last, except for this one final exchange.

"Burt! When you see the light, don't turn back, head for the light Burt, don't come back. They'll look after you there!"

"Ok son, ok".

To all of our old dads and mates that went to the light. Don't turn back fellas, they look after you there! 🍺

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Meet the Flintstone brothers

Attachments

• Flint.jpg
    Flint.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 118

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:23 PM
Reaction score
Taco Bell is unfortunately not selling in EU.. afaik. I like Tex / Mex occasionally, even if I prefer mediterran cuisine. (IT, ESP, GR,.. )

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
This guy gets a lots of YT views, which pays for a ton of useless gadgets.
My wife likes to watch and laugh!
This is pointless camping , done to perfection!
View: https://youtu.be/7ol340Flgm0

Reactions: PBD
Back
Top Bottom