The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

auto stop start

Whistler Guy

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:28 AM
Reaction score
trivia:
when your grenadiers motor auto stops, the rear wiper shuts off.
the interior roof power switch only operates the USB's in the rear seat.

Mad Hatter

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:28 PM
Reaction score
I’ve just picked up my grenadier this week and I laughed at your pre-flight checklist comment because that’s exactly what I’ve started to do. 1) switch off ADAS speed warning, 2) switch off auto stop/start, 3) switch on auxiliary headlights. Gives time for the oil to circulate before setting off 🤣

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:28 AM
Reaction score
what are the auxiliary headlights you are referencing? Its not the offroad lights in the grille?

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:28 PM
Reaction score
what are the auxiliary headlights you are referencing? Its not the offroad lights in the grille?
In the UK and EU they are wired as auxiliary lights, ie they can be used on- road with headlights because they extinguish when the headlights are dipped. This conforms to EU and UK 🇬🇧 regulations

DoubleDoom

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
4:28 PM
Reaction score
1) switch off ADAS speed warning, 2) switch off auto stop/start, 3) switch on auxiliary headlights.
a) ADAS doesn't bother me. I lift on the first tick and then accelerate again. So, never more than one tick.
b) in most cars auto stop/start doesn't bother me. I have found the IG more frustrating. For example, windscreen wiper stopping half way across the window when it restarts and doesn't have the auto-detection of movement that my BMW has - i.e. it detects the cars ahead starting to move and auto-restarts before you press the pedal. Plus, the BMW wouldn't stop the engine if the car was on an incline. The IG does.
c) Yes, that's on my list. Aux light button - check.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:28 AM
Reaction score
the interior roof power switch only operates the USB's in the rear seat.
As well as the cargo area 12v outlet, and the other roof switches; the USBs in the center cubby are wired through the infotainment system, and thus do not follow the PWR switch's power routing

Back
Top Bottom