The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

ASPW wants a Grenadier

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:00 AM
Reaction score
I think most of the negative comments were on the 1st video. not many people who watched V1 are going to waste their time on V2!

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Well.....if you follow him, he did say he had an order for one in a previous video...wonder what happened?
He makes reference to a deposit, so I'm assuming that was the first handraiser reservation; then I thought he was wanting money from his Patreon supporters to make the 2nd payment which would have got him an order.
Screenshot_20230103_184553.jpg

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
10:00 PM
Reaction score
I would love to know how many unsubscribes he has had in the last month.

He has set his stall out now for sure. IF he does test an IG what can he say ??

He likes it - he then loses face.

He doesn’t like it - well he will probably just say that for spite now as he is the chosen one.

In fact what ever he says he is compromised in my opinion. He says he is an expert but anyone who knows anything about being an expert also knows that they should look at things and make opinions and conclusions in in an objective, unbiased and independent manner. He can’t do that now !!

Last edited:

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:00 PM
Reaction score
I would love to know how many i subscribers he has had in the last month.

He has set his stall out now for sure. IF he does test an IG what can he say ??

He likes it - he then loses face.

He doesn’t like it - well he will probably just say that for spite now as he is the chosen one.

In fact what ever he says he is compromised in my opinion. He says he is an expert but anyone who knows anything about being an expert also knows that they should look at things and make opinions and conclusions in in an objective, unbiased and independent manner. He can’t do that now !!
Yeah, exactly. If anyone was going to have a play with one I’d prefer it be Ronny Dahl.

Local time
Reaction score
He has gone full sook mode now 🤣. He really cannot handle criticism well and I suspect it's because most people suspect he has been caught out and refuses to admit it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230104-132737.png
    Screenshot_20230104-132737.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 82

Christian

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
He has gone full sook mode now 🤣. He really cannot handle criticism well and I suspect it's because most people suspect he has been caught out and refuses to admit it.
Does anyone know if he happens to be related to trump? The behaviors and narcissism is strikingly similar

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Well there was a rumour that he might be looking at one of these as an alternative to the Grenadier, and that would have got my attention. Sadly, he's scotched that rumour.

1582022850591.jpeg

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Well there was a rumour that he might be looking at one of these as an alternative to the Grenadier, and that would have got my attention. Sadly, he's scotched that rumour.

View attachment 7799317
He can’t afford an IG how’s he going to fit out an OKA even of they do a deal with it.

I hope whatever he gets is a bloody shitshow.

I’m over this thread - we should delete it.

😂😂😉

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
He can’t afford an IG how’s he going to fit out an OKA even of they do a deal with it.
The MD of OKA had written a response that had potential.

Local time
Reaction score

View attachment 7799317
I don't think I have seen him do a video in years where he has even come close to needing to put his vehicle in low range...so an Oka would be a ridiculous choice unless he actually starts driving on tracks other than gravel roads or corrugated desert tracks. But I suspect he is way too conservative these days.

So who has got their Grenadier delivered yet? 😅

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I don't think I have seen him do a video in years where he has even come close to needing to put his vehicle in low range...so an Oka would be a ridiculous choice unless he actually starts driving on tracks other than gravel roads or corrugated desert tracks. But I suspect he is way too conservative these days.
Yes he carries on like an old fart, real Victor Meldrew. Even though he is younger than me.
Unless they have worked miracles , the ride in an Oka is simply agricultural.
But , if you drive a Troopy....

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
10:00 PM
Reaction score
If he gets an OKA he will declare it the vehicle the grenadier should have been and it has a better ride than the grenadier 😝

Camskii is right about the level of difficulty of the tracks he has done in recent times, a basic Jimny would have eaten nearly all of them

Back
Top Bottom