The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Ask the dealer - Mossy Grenadier Texas

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
3:10 AM
Reaction score
Eli in San Antonio here. Purchased from Vinny and David at Mossy Houston. Easiest vehicle purchase experience I’ve had in a long time, especially considering I never had to leave San Antonio to get it done. Got the parts I wanted installed before delivery and VERY fair trade on my Range Rover as well.

Loving my Grenny. View attachment 7861267

That is one good looking Grenadier Eli! Congrats buddy! Welcome to the owner's club. Appreciate you working long distance with us and glad to hear it went smoothly. I'll pass along your praise to Vinny and David. Enjoy, and keep us updated on your adventures. We'll be here if you need anything.
- Ashton

MickyWadds

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Eli in San Antonio here. Purchased from Vinny and David at Mossy Houston. Easiest vehicle purchase experience I’ve had in a long time, especially considering I never had to leave San Antonio to get it done. Got the parts I wanted installed before delivery and VERY fair trade on my Range Rover as well.

I'm moving to SA in few weeks - We need to hit some trails!

TSquared

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Here is a shout-out to Ashton and his crew from Mossy Grenadier Houston for hosting such a great event last night at Federal American Grill. We have a fantastic community of passionate grenadier owners and events like this go a long way to build and strengthen the ownership experience. I look forward to many more. Cheers to all my new friends!

Todd

pgar171

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Just got ours yesterday. Headed to HEB this morning and think I saw you on Cielo Vista. It was you or someone else with a similar Grenadier.

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
Just picked up my Grenadier in Sela Green with a black roof. Vinny at Mossy Ineos took care of us and the whole process was seemless. Just the way it's supposed to be. View attachment 7864933
Congrats @pgar171! Great color choice. Glad to hear everything went well. Nothing like some Houston streets and heavy rain to test it out over the weekend. We would love to see some more pictures as you put it through its paces! If you have any questions or need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out. Enjoy the adventure with your new Grenadier! - Ashton

BCM09

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just got ours yesterday. Headed to HEB this morning and think I saw you on Cielo Vista. It was you or someone else with a similar Grenadier.
I’m down for a SA Grenadier get-together. Would also love to do some offroading come fall!

I’m in Alamo Heights and have seen at least 5 different Grenadiers up and down Broadway.

Went out to Fredricksburg this past weekend and passed 3 along the way.

Wish I knew how to reach out to them.

I have had contact with one fellow forum
member in a Mushroom in Leon Springs area and there is another black lifted on Owl wheels, just like mine at my work.

Hill Country TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I’m down for a SA Grenadier get-together. Would also love to do some offroading come fall!

I’m in Alamo Heights and have seen at least 5 different Grenadiers up and down Broadway.

member in a Mushroom in Leon Springs area and there is another black lifted on Owl wheels, just like mine at my work.
I live in Houston but have a place in FBG. Took my son to San Antonio this past weekend and drove my IG to our ranch to switch it out with my truck. Curious if you saw me.

Anyway, I'd be up for a San Antonio/Hill Country get together.
Jeff

greshambll

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Another San Antonio (09) here - got mine through David at Mossy on July 19th. I think the Alamo Chapter of Global Grenadiers has reached critical mass to for a show-off at Bun ‘N Barrel on Austin Highway.

I’ll create a sub-forum for us to use.

S!

BCM09

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Another San Antonio (09) here - got mine through David at Mossy on July 19th. I think the Alamo Chapter of Global Grenadiers has reached critical mass to for a show-off at Bun ‘N Barrel on Austin Highway.

S!
All in!

I just bumped into another forum member here at work, Roland!

I’m 5 min from Bun n’ Barrell

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score

S!
Awesome - congrats @greshambll ! If y'all plan anything in the future and don't mind some of us on the dealer side joining, we'd love to make the trip out there to be a part of it.

TXJOHN

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

S!
I'm in, got mine in June and been sorting it since

Local time
4:10 AM
Reaction score
Just took delivery and I would like to confirm what others have said, Vinny was awesome and everyone I interacted with was top notch. Definitely the perfect dealership match for enthusiests.

Back
Top Bottom