The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

American Flag Badge is backwards

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
9:53 AM
Reaction score
Now a US flag in that situation I can understand, the camera man is just on the wrong side. 🫠
The fact, as I read on the internet, is that the wind was actually blowing left to right.

Michael_in_Baja

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:53 PM
Reaction score
It used to be an option on the build page, guessing it still is, but I'm sure your Ineos parts department can probably order it for you.
Thx. It was not an option I noticed when I built out my Grenadier in September. My Trialmaster is a bit of an enigna. Long story short, it still shows as not having been produced on the configurator yet I picked it up on Thursday with one option I did not specify. Clearly I was moved up in to someones cancelled order.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:53 PM
Reaction score
Thx. It was not an option I noticed when I built out my Grenadier in September. My Trialmaster is a bit of an enigna. Long story short, it still shows as not having been produced on the configurator yet I picked it up on Thursday with one option I did not specify. Clearly I was moved up in to someones cancelled order.
Probably not. You’re a victim of the IA portal. I’ve had my truck since February and I’m still shown as in production so you can’t believe that awful system at all!

holdmybeer

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:53 PM
Reaction score
Flag etiquette is lost on a lot of people in the US as well. Sadly.
Perhaps uniting under flag etiquette is part of uniting in general. Something is needed!

BTW I'm not trying to throw stones. Canada is as off the rails and divided into unproductive echo chambers as the US seems to be. A flag *can* be a symbol of unity and something to stand for instead of parties and identities. (Or it can be an excuse and something to hide behind when behaving badly.)

Tomdoc

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:53 AM
Reaction score
The Union flag can indeed be upside down (it's a signal of distress).

Looking at the flag pole, the thick white stripe (there are thin and thick white stripes) points to the top 🇬🇧

SQF1

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:53 PM
Reaction score
I'm good with US flag etiquette, however, I did just learn that the Union Jack is not symmetric! Until I just looked it up I would have thought all the stripes were the same size and orientation.

Back
Top Bottom