The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Amazon Rear Cargo Side Organization Bins

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:34 PM
Reaction score
Yes that’s why we live in temperate Cottonwood! Haha
A few years ago I was in meetings in San Francisco. It was early February and my wife was absolutely starting to LOSE it in Wisconsin, so I said “hey babe, meet me in Tucson - we’ll do a long weekend at the Ritz.” Half way there my flight from SFO gets turned around because of snow on the ground in Phoenix and Tucson, and of course they have no equipment to clear the runways. Finally made it to Phoenix and had to drive to meet up with her in Tucson, and passed a bunch of sad, muddy little snowmen that the Arizona kids had made earlier that day. Was probably the greatest day of their lives.

ShootingCar

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:34 PM
Reaction score
My wife and I relocated to Wisc. Rapids in 1988 for a one year assignment and ended up staying there until 2022.
She slipped on the ice in our driveway in 2018 and had a severe wrist break that took surgery and nine months to recover from. After that she never trusted winter there again. We drove all around out west to decide where to retire to with one daughter in Seattle and one in Phoenix. The Southwest won out because of the sunshine as we would have 90 days without it in the Wisc. winters.
But we chose to move up the mountains to have milder summers.
Never been happier.

Back
Top Bottom