The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ahoy from Aongatete, New Zealand

Timeville

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:01 PM
Reaction score
A Magic Mushroom Grenadier is in my garage. Thanks to Armstrongs I was able to collect 2 days ago. Very pleased. Guess what I’ll be doing today - Greg
Well done Greg. We seem to be having good Grenadier weather! I’ll pick mine up next week.

Local time
2:01 PM
Reaction score
A Magic Mushroom Grenadier is in my garage. Thanks to Armstrongs I was able to collect 2 days ago. Very pleased. Guess what I’ll be doing today - Greg
Hi , Enjoy your
Magic Mushroom Grenadier , Good luck! Could you please confirm how long it took them to deliver the vehicle to you ( since when you paid the deposit). Because I have no clue about the waiting period.

GBW

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:01 PM
Reaction score
Hi , Enjoy your
Hi Nina. I ordered early Sep’22. As we where told there was significant delays in ramping up production so I was pretty relaxed about my delivery date. My guess, with both production and orders increasing now, I don’t think my delivery time is a good guide for you. Good things take time to make ;-) G

Local time
2:01 PM
Reaction score
Hi Nina. I ordered early Sep’22. As we where told there was significant delays in ramping up production so I was pretty relaxed about my delivery date. My guess, with both production and orders increasing now, I don’t think my delivery time is a good guide for you. Good things take time to make ;-) G
Thanks heaps for your reply. I really appreciate it. Enjoy your new car. Take care.

Back
Top Bottom