The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Adding rear seat cupholders?

ItalianAmerican

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:27 AM
Reaction score
Hi Folks, brand new Grenadier owner here with a question. I'm ok without the center fold out armrest in the rear, but the kids and wife are on me about the lack of cup holders for the many long trips we take. And the ones I've seen seem to make it impossible to have three people in the rear, if need be.

Found this option of a pop-out recessed cup holder, see link below, but wondering if anyone who is more engineering minded could tell me if it could/would work? In lifting up the seats and looking, it seems possible but not a simple bolt on solution. I'm mechanically inclined but looking to understand design issues that I may not be thinking of before I buy it.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:27 PM
Reaction score
In Australia your kids have to be over 18 to drink... legally of course.

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:27 AM
Reaction score
These guys make one… there is a unit that goes on the floor and a second arm rest thing that can also be installed.

Last edited:

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:27 PM
Reaction score
Why did I know that the cup holder thread has been started by an US American 😀

Local time
10:27 AM
Reaction score
I have been meaning to post about this same thing.

Yes, I’m American, but having cup holders for kids in the rear saves from having spilt drinks everywhere. The door side pockets just don’t do the job.

Back
Top Bottom