The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Tony H

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:10 AM
Reaction score

A year in a Grenadiers Life.jpg

A montage of my first year of Grenadier Ownership, yes has been a busy year for me.
From organising the Worlds First Ever Grenadier Meet-up (29th May 2023), the first Grenadier Charity Event (5th May 2024), the first on line charity auction (June 2024), supporting my colleagues, The Emergency Theatre Nurses, in their epic quests of walking around Norfolk coasts & in the hills of Yorkshire (Yes my Grenadier in use as a “Rescue Vehicle”)
& yes, all supported by you, by the Retail Sales Partners, by aftermarket accessories companies & INEOS Automotive too.

As I move into my second year of ownership I pose a question to you.
What would you like to see more of for this Great Grenadier Community?
More for charities?
More Auctions of Grenadier Memorabilia?
More meet ups & events?
More of seeing & helping the local communities in their charity/volunteering work?

This thread is open to you.
As they say #BuiltForMore, lets see what we can do....

S52

Local time
6:10 PM
Reaction score
I'd just like to see my Grenadier... Ordered 8+ months ago still no vin number or in production status updates from my dealer or Ineos.

Tony H

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:10 AM
Reaction score
I'd just like to see my Grenadier... Ordered 8+ months ago still no vin number or in production status updates from my dealer or Ineos.
It took me over a year to get mine. I kept in touch with my dealer, often they are in the dark too. Patience is a virtue & then get excited when it suddenly turns up :)

Back
Top Bottom