The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

4WD Training near Sydney, Australia

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
1:01 AM
Reaction score
If anyone's looking for a 4WD training course near Sydney, I’d thoroughly recommend Getabout Training Services at Lithgow. I'd previously completed their one day Basic 4WD course which gives you an “Operate 4WD Vehicle on Unsealed Roads” qualification, and last week I completed their two day Complex 4WD course which gives you “Perform Complex 4WD Operations” and “Recover 4WD Vehicle” qualifications. 🙂

View: https://youtu.be/Pgx0mjsC1_k?si=il_Bc8PvTljeQmcy

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:01 AM
Reaction score
If anyone's looking for a 4WD training course near Sydney, I’d thoroughly recommend Getabout Training Services at Lithgow. I'd previously completed their one day Basic 4WD course which gives you an “Operate 4WD Vehicle on Unsealed Roads” qualification, and last week I completed their two day Complex 4WD course which gives you “Perform Complex 4WD Operations” and “Recover 4WD Vehicle” qualifications. 🙂

View: https://youtu.be/Pgx0mjsC1_k?si=il_Bc8PvTljeQmcy
Hi Michael H, Great info and video. What tire pressure were you running?
DaBull

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You can also join the Toyota Landcrusier Club (Sydney) who run accredited driver training programs at their Goulburn property (compulsory for full membership). It is 3 hours theory on the Tuesday then lots of practical Saturday and Sunday at Goulburn. They run other courses including towing. Plus you can use their other camping property in the Southern Highlands.

And Great Divide Tours run a training program at Braidwood.

I joined the TLCC many years ago. I have never worried about going remote, as the toughest driving I did, was at driver training! I joined when I had the Nissan Patrol.

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
You can also join the Toyota Landcrusier Club (Sydney) who run accredited driver training programs at their Goulburn property (compulsory for full membership). It is 3 hours theory on the Tuesday then lots of practical Saturday and Sunday at Goulburn. They run other courses including towing. Plus you can use their other camping property in the Southern Highlands.

And Great Divide Tours run a training program at Braidwood.

I joined the TLCC many years ago. I have never worried about going remote, as the toughest driving I did, was at driver training! I joined when I had the Nissan Patrol.
Vic at Great Divide is a real character. 🙂

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I did my Simpson Desert Crossing with Great Divide, a few years ago now. The Simpson is not something you do alone.

Back
Top Bottom