The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

2025 Changes/Improvements

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:26 AM
Reaction score
Hard to believe we are on the verge of Labor Day!!! Given the '25s will be soon from most Auto Mfrs - has anyone heard about the 2025 MY for the Grenadier and what/any changes/improvements are being heard out there?

Local time
9:26 PM
Reaction score
Hard to believe we are on the verge of Labor Day!!! Given the '25s will be soon from most Auto Mfrs - has anyone heard about the 2025 MY for the Grenadier and what/any changes/improvements are being heard out there?
Yes. They fixed everything thats irritating, but none of its backward compatible.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:26 PM
Reaction score
I only heard that there was a color change, moving from scottish white to brittana blue as stock color. They add devils red. Rumor said the tow hitch would be on all vehicles but when on the web site it's still an add on here in America.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I only heard that there was a color change, moving from scottish white to brittana blue as stock color. They add devils red. Rumor said the tow hitch would be on all vehicles but when on the web site it's still an add on here in America.
Everything above is what I have heard as well

DoubleDoom

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
2:26 AM
Reaction score
The US appears to be a bit out of sync with MY definitions with the rest of the world. MY24 was only about 5 months ago in UK.

M23.5 was fixes only from the factory over MY23. MY24 was mostly further fixes again but the ADAS requirements for EU were added, a new colour (devils red) and the default colour option changed to Britannia blue. But the new colour and default colour change was only a few months ago and not at the start of MY24. There have been claims that the rear camera has been improved but I haven't seen anyone say they have had it in a vehicle. I get mine in the next few weeks (built July) and I will confirm. A different firmware version exists on MY24 that is not compatible with the earlier model years.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The US appears to be a bit out of sync with MY definitions with the rest of the world. MY24 was only about 5 months ago in UK.
Our "model years" are not really calendar related at all, and can be all over the spectrum based upon what the manufacturer calls it. Generally speaking, the following model year starts deliveries around September/October of the preceding year (MY24 delivers in Sept/Oct of 2023, etc)

Reactions: PBD
Back
Top Bottom