The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

“Selling” Grenadiers: People asking about your IG

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:39 PM
Reaction score
3 auto mechanics on the sidewalk outside the fly fishing outfitters where I was shopping yesterday afternoon. First thing they all asked when I came out was whether they could look underneath - so we all got down on the ground and crawled underneath and I gave them the grand tour - starting on the CORRECT side (not the shiny bits) and working our way up. That’s the way to show someone the Grenadier.

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:39 PM
Reaction score
Amazing how many people feel it's OK to say they have heard it's crap, are my sunroofs leaking, how do I steer it, etc, etc. I seem to rise above it all these days. Had to smile at the supermarket car park when a new Defender parked next to me and left his vehicle on fully inflated suspension so it was taller than mine.
I have like Shaky, also had many compliments and questions.
Similar questions where going around with the Hummer. Does it float, do your tires leak, what’s your gas milage. (Btw the H1 got better mpg than the H2).

I wouldn’t worry about the new defender raising the air suspension. I parked mine that way all the time. At 6’2” that was the real access height.

Oddly enough some of the new defender owners who never owned a real defender scuff at the Grenadier for being a copy cat and not a real Defender. lol.

Back
Top Bottom