The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Work space LED

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:35 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone found a good work-space/camp LED solution that mounts into the utility grab bars? I’m genuinely sick of the rack so just took it off (wind noise, drag, etc), but would like a good side LED light to mount directly onto the grab bars and plug into the aux port. Most of the mounting brackets I’ve seen are for the rack - not the utility bars.

Clark Kent

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:35 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone found a good work-space/camp LED solution that mounts into the utility grab bars? I’m genuinely sick of the rack so just took it off (wind noise, drag, etc), but would like a good side LED light to mount directly onto the grab bars and plug into the aux port. Most of the mounting brackets I’ve seen are for the rack - not the utility bars.
Hi @CrazyOldMan
There's plenty of discussion and options in this thread
The Stedi and ARB brand auxiliary lights get mentioned regularly.

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:35 PM
Reaction score
Hi @CrazyOldMan
There's plenty of discussion and options in this thread
The Stedi and ARB brand auxiliary lights get mentioned regularly.
Yeah I looked through that thread (all 11 pages) - that’s really about forward lighting - bars and replacement for the off road forward lights. I’m looking for camp lighting for the side off the aux ports

Clark Kent

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:35 AM
Reaction score
Yeah I looked through that thread (all 11 pages) - that’s really about forward lighting - bars and replacement for the off road forward lights. I’m looking for camp lighting for the side off the aux ports
How about this thread then?
The forum is getting fragmented but search is still pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom