The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Windscreen washers losing willpower.

RYAustralia

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:22 AM
Reaction score
Windscreen washers have developed a fault - push water but only a half hearted dribble rather than reaching the windscreen. Passenger side one seems to be spiting out around from the base of the jet housing. I suspect pipe has split or come loose here and hence losing pressure across system. Goes on next week so have listed it for a fix along with a few other minor niggles (a/c water leak getting fixed is the big one).

Will update once I know more.
Mine is now fixed. Agent replaced both the nozzles and now is perfect. They think at one point they adjusted them and made the jet nozzle too wide so hence dribbling. New ones are fine. Lesson is to not adjust them without knowing exactly how to do it without damaging the nozzle ends.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:22 AM
Reaction score
My passenger washer jet was very weak. I pulled the top of the nozzle away from the window a few degrees and wobbled it a bit. Now back to normal.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:22 AM
Reaction score
Mine is now fixed. Agent replaced both the nozzles and now is perfect. They think at one point they adjusted them and made the jet nozzle too wide so hence dribbling. New ones are fine. Lesson is to not adjust them without knowing exactly how to do it without damaging the nozzle ends.
I must admit that I haven't looked at the nozzles, I just assumed they where adjusted like all my others, insert a sewing needle into the jet and move them.
But having now just inspected them, I see that technology has moved on, I'll give the wife the sewing needles back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom