The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Which one of you did this?

Michael_in_Baja

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:22 PM
Reaction score
This site contains affiliate links for which The Grenadier Forum may be compensated.

CRH

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:22 PM
Reaction score
I spied this today on Ebay. A 2024 Grenadier owners manual with a $629.66 obo suggested price. Does anyone know what these sell for at the dealership?

Obviously a complete chancer to put it politely

This site contains affiliate links for which The Grenadier Forum may be compensated.

Toot

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:22 PM
Reaction score
I tried to send the seller the message below, but doesn’t look like it goes through. Oh well, couldn’t help myself after I saw that it was “discounted” from $2000… sigh

“Hi, you realize that this is available for free from Ineos right? You can download one straight off the website and we all got one when we bought our cars…

Link here: https://ineosgrenadier.com/en/us/support/documentation

The manual that everyone is after and would pay for is the service/technical manual. Ineos has not released one and may not release one. Best of luck but I feel bad for the guy who buys this…”

Toot

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I guess my message worked… listing is down. Unless some sucker paid up for it, but hopefully no one is that clueless.

Reactions: CRH

Michael_in_Baja

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:22 PM
Reaction score
I guess my message worked… listing is down. Unless some sucker paid up for it, but hopefully no one is that clueless.
He offered it to me at a 5% discount.I sent him a note and told him Ineos sells them for $30 and will replace it for no cost under warranty or you can download it for free from anywhere in the world. 🤣

Last edited:

Toot

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I love a little group trolling of greedy asshats, well done and thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Back
Top Bottom