The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What other vehicles did you consider buying?

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:26 PM
Reaction score
I've always fancied the G-wagon, but never owned one. At the weekend I met a friend who has owned 25 G-wagons over the past few decades. He said that the current G is the best. Now I want to find out and am in the process of configuring one. 2024 is already sold out. I'm hoping to get a reservation for 2025. I'm particularly keen to compare it with my Grenadier.

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
I've always fancied the G-wagon, but never owned one. At the weekend I met a friend who has owned 25 G-wagons over the past few decades. He said that the current G is the best. Now I want to find out and am in the process of configuring one. 2024 is already sold out. I'm hoping to get a reservation for 2025. I'm particularly keen to compare it with my Grenadier.
Have you got the deep pockets and patience required? Even used they are hellish expensive. In comparison the Grenadier is a bargain.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Have you got the deep pockets and patience required? Even used they are hellish expensive. In comparison the Grenadier is a bargain.
I'm not so sure about that yet. There is a difference in the purchase price, but in the medium to long term I reckon the G-Wagon will cost less. That will pay off, especially when reselling.
There is also a clear difference in quality. I have the Grenadier for work, not for fun. The G has to do the same. But I also drive long distances with a heavy trailers. And I notice a clear difference there too.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I have probably answered this already, but my other option was the new shape Ford Ranger Raptor. A mate did buy one and it’s an impressive vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom