The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:22 PM
Reaction score
busy weekend. Installed the Black sheep side table a few weeks ago, and this weekend added a solar input to my D250SE, and jumped a lead from the busbar for the fridge in the rear and installed the Wolfbox. That was quite a job, some of the bits I thought would be easier ended up being a PITA, and some I thought would be tricky were easy. But all done and working. View attachment 7875163
View attachment 7875164
View attachment 7875165

View attachment 7875166
View attachment 7875167
LOVE the ole XJ!! NICE!! Proper way to use that side table. If that’s some Macallan 25 or older, PLEASE invite me over! 🙏

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:22 AM
Reaction score
Its a Dalmore Cigar Malt. Not quite a Macallan 25 but very nice. The XJC is a lovely beast.

landmannnn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:22 PM
Reaction score
A small addition to reduce cabin noise. Quite effective.
1000003161.jpg

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
A small addition to reduce cabin noise. Quite effective.View attachment 7875182
I have that too, makes a massive difference 👍
I put thumbs up as I have the Wolf box mirrors and since the Grenny’s don’t have a visor mirror, I have been trying to decide what to do/get. Trust me no one including myself wants to see my mug, but you need to pick a booger or something else every so often and need a reflection right? Ok seriously, why do yall say it reduces cabin noise? Does your visors shake a lot or what’s the reason for the noise? I really have no clue and curious.

Reactions: PBD

landmannnn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I put thumbs up as I have the Wolf box mirrors and since the Grenny’s don’t have a visor mirror, I have been trying to decide what to do/get. Trust me no one including myself wants to see my mug, but you need to pick a booger or something else every so often and need a reflection right? Ok seriously, why do yall say it reduces cabin noise? Does your visors shake a lot or what’s the reason for the noise? I really have no clue and curious.
For the same reason they put mirrors in elevators/lifts.

Reactions: PBD

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I fitted the fender protectors I bought from Alex and Ryan at Buzz Overland.
Great service and advice as usual and I am well pleased with the result, especially the smooth, satin like finish.
I think Buzz get them from the USA from a supplier they have a reciprocal agreement with, but I'm not certain.

Attachments

• IMG_6734.jpeg
    IMG_6734.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6733.jpeg
    IMG_6733.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_6735.jpeg
    IMG_6735.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 27

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:22 AM
Reaction score
It reduces cabin noise by engendering silent reflection.....:cool:

internal

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:22 PM
Reaction score
Without offending our American friends who are still waiting for their jackets: I basically only moved the Trialmaster jacket today . Last ride with the old lady before winter....

Attachments

• Trialmaster.jpg
    Trialmaster.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 14

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Without offending our American friends who are still waiting for their jackets: I basically only moved the Trialmaster jacket today . Last ride with the old lady before winter....
Wait I was told jackets were only available to non USA countries. Did anyone in the USA get promised one?

Back
Top Bottom