The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

AaronS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:20 PM
Reaction score
Just got back from an AMAZING event with @Ko Ineos Grenadier ! 🌲🚙

Spent a full day in the stunning Vermont foliage, meeting fellow owners and tackling Vermont's class 4 roads with expert guides from Ko Grenadier. The day was packed with adventure, ending perfectly with a roaring bonfire and a delicious BBQ dinner.

Huge shoutout to the Ko Grenadier team for their top-notch planning, coordination, and execution—everything was flawless. And the people? Absolutely fantastic.

Already counting down to the next one this Spring! 🌿🔥
Where in VT?

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:20 PM
Reaction score

Spent a full day in the stunning Vermont foliage, meeting fellow owners and tackling Vermont's class 4 roads with expert guides from Ko Grenadier. The day was packed with adventure, ending perfectly with a roaring bonfire and a delicious BBQ dinner.

Huge shoutout to the Ko Grenadier team for their top-notch planning, coordination, and execution—everything was flawless. And the people? Absolutely fantastic.

Man I love seeing these get togethers that are posted from different states. Really shows the love the owners have for this vehicle!!!😍

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:20 AM
Reaction score

Thanks to Ko Ineos, ROKO Vehicles, Vermont Overland and the New England/MA owner community for the outstanding hospitality towards a couple of random Aussies.

Brilliant to see so many vehicles, and such a group of enthusiastic owners, out enjoying the beautiful Vermont countryside.

IMG_3372.jpeg

Last edited:

Eyedogtor

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:20 PM
Reaction score
Thanks to Ko Ineos, ROKO Vehicles, Vermont Overland and the New England/MA owner community for the outstanding hospitality towards a couple of random Aussies.

Brilliant to see so many vehicles, and such a group of enthusiastic owners, out enjoying the beautiful Vermont countryside.
Great to meet you @globalgregors - Thanks for the air, and I still owe you a beer!

Local time
Reaction score
Yes I also had for the same experience with Mossy Houston! Different sales guy (shout out to Romel), and the service mgr/Trevor is AWESOME!! I have owned many vehicles over the years, but have never ever had the service managers personal cell number and could text and asked questions about my vehicle (AND he responds every time). Between that whole experience and the love I have for the Grenadier, I bought a 2nd one and am currently waiting for the temp shut down to restart and we (USA) start getting the Quartermaster for my 3rd!!

Btw, once you start down the rabbit hole of customizing your Grenadier, you can’t stop. You will always be looking for that next thing to add!!

View attachment 7874067

Edit: btw, Bluesurf, don’t forget to add your “Grenadier owner” banner. 😉😎
We are very lucky in Houston. Could you tell me will the EZ Tag work on the windshield glass? Or do we need the EZ Plate? Thank you. 🛻

vtgrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

So THAT'S why I saw a few on my way home to Vermont today.

vtgrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Speaking of Vermont... the use of salt is brutal to vehicles.

So, today marked the end of my season with the Grenadier. She was put away for winter storage before the first snowfall and won't come out until the Spring rains clean off the roads - typically some time around mid-April to early May. :(
IMG_2217.jpeg

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Speaking of Vermont... the use of salt is brutal to vehicles.

So, today marked the end of my season with the Grenadier. She was put away for winter storage before the first snowfall and won't come out until the Spring rains clean off the roads - typically some time around mid-April to early May. :(
But.... why??

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
We are very lucky in Houston. Could you tell me will the EZ Tag work on the windshield glass? Or do we need the EZ Plate? Thank you. 🛻
Sorry my friend I live in Louisiana (no dealerships here so had to go to Houston), so luckily I don’t have to deal with those pesky tolls y’all have over there. Wish I could be more helpful. Maybe someone reading this thread from your area can answer. Good luck. 👍 🙏

Back
Top Bottom