The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

Brandtnm

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:48 PM
Reaction score

Eyedogtor

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:48 PM
Reaction score
Some things every reviewer misses, the benefits of the split door! Dogs can’t bolt out the little one. You can reach your gear with the boat trailer on.

The point about the dogs not bolting out is so key, anyone that has dogs will understand and those without just won't get it....

ErnieB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Spent some time with my son teaching him how to drive, down at end of Florida Rd.

View attachment 7862839
I used to live in Durango back in the early 90's. Best time of my life and should never have left (moved to Moab). I still live in Utah but I am thinking of moving back to Durango. Will we see you at the Grenadier Octoberfest in Moab? If so, I'm planning to do the Rimrocker trail after the event. Maybe join us for the trek back to Montrose?

74CampySuperRecord

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I removed the front license plate holder as we are not required to have a front license plate in the state of Arizona. I do not like the exposed empty bolt holes though with the factory Red winch setup.

Attachments

• IMG_4480.jpeg
    IMG_4480.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_4481.jpeg
    IMG_4481.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 57

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I removed the front license plate holder as we are not required to have a front license plate in the state of Arizona. I do not like the exposed empty bolt holes though with the factory Red winch setup.
Put the bolts back in, with a large black washer to cover the holes?

74CampySuperRecord

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Put the bolts back in, with a large black washer to cover the holes?
I was thinking of making a cover plate of sorts. The bolts are back in.

I was going to put on an old front license plate that I picked up in Barcelona decades ago.

It’s been hanging over my workbench.

Gaffer

Production/Transit
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I have had mine a week and am very happy with the Grenadier. Steering is responsive, comfortable on highways, including sufficient acceleration.

Had an interesting adventure. So there is a roadhouse in Chester County Pennsylvania called The Whip. Its theme is an English country tavern, sort of a 19th hole for fox hunters. And it draws a lot of Anglophiles: I had to pause on my way to the restroom while England completed its shoot out against Switzerland.

Anyway, there are lots of gravel roads nearby. So I decided to engage front and rear differentials as a test. Worked fine, but when disengaging, the differential error messages appeared. While alarming, the RDS dealership talked me off the ledge, confirming my understanding of the sequence and opining that the sensors were themselves in error. The error messages were on for 36 miles home (with two toddlers no less!), but they turned off after we went to a second stop.

I also had an adventure parking the Grenadier in my garage. It works, but with less than one inch clearance.

Again, I am delighted.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Does it appear to be the same as the rear mount? I cracked my rear mount and am looking to replace it. If they’re the same and you’re willing to part ways…

74CampySuperRecord

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@ Krabby Intact if this is what you need. IM me.

Attachments

• IMG_4484.jpeg
    IMG_4484.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Does it appear to be the same as the rear mount? I cracked my rear mount and am looking to replace it. If they’re the same and you’re willing to part ways…
I believe you need what's under the Mossy tag bracket, not the flipping part

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:48 PM
Reaction score
Took in my gren to have first oil change (6k miles), pinched wiring recall (all good, it was done in PDI but now "officially" done) and had them install checker plate.

IMG_6201.jpg

Cheers.

angstorms

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
5:48 PM
Reaction score
I used to live in Durango back in the early 90's. Best time of my life and should never have left (moved to Moab). I still live in Utah but I am thinking of moving back to Durango. Will we see you at the Grenadier Octoberfest in Moab? If so, I'm planning to do the Rimrocker trail after the event. Maybe join us for the trek back to Montrose?
We were in Moab mid June, but do love being in Durango. I might be able to make the Octoberfest if work not crazy.

Back
Top Bottom