The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Warning light symbol

Local time
7:17 PM
Reaction score
What does this warning symbol mean? I looked in the manual and it’s not identified.

Attachments

• IMG_8409.jpeg
    IMG_8409.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:17 PM
Reaction score
It means you either have lane departure turned off, or for some reason the front camera is not picking up what I wants to pick up (perhaps you are in an area that doesn't have speed limit signs and it is angry about that)

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I also get that when I’m on back paths that do not have shoulder lines painted.

Local time
7:17 PM
Reaction score
It means you either have lane departure turned off, or for some reason the front camera is not picking up what I wants to pick up (perhaps you are in an area that doesn't have speed limit signs and it is angry about that)
It’s intermittent and comes on usually just after starting, then goes away after driving. I also get a “speed assist limited” message at the same time.

Attachments

• IMG_8412.jpeg
    IMG_8412.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 7

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It’s intermittent and comes on usually just after starting, then goes away after driving. I also get a “speed assist limited” message at the same time.
Ahhh that simply means that it isn't picking up sign/lane info where you are, which would make sense as you are probably in a parking lot or neighborhood

Back
Top Bottom