The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

View multi-screen Infotainment

Paco Garcia

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
10:37 PM
Reaction score
Hi friends, I think I read it somewhere on the forum, but I can't find it. The option to see the maps and at the same time information about the music you are listening to on the infotainment screen can be done in all models or is it from a specific date or update, and if it is possible, how is it configured? I am referring to this, it is an image taken from a forum thread

Captura de pantalla 2024-09-19 a las 11.52.47.png

Regards
Paco Garcia

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi friends, I think I read it somewhere on the forum, but I can't find it. The option to see the maps and at the same time information about the music you are listening to on the infotainment screen can be done in all models or is it from a specific date or update, and if it is possible, how is it configured? I am referring to this, it is an image taken from a forum thread

View attachment 7870646

Regards
Paco Garcia
i have not seen this on CarPlay. Maybe it works with Android?

Paco Garcia

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
i have not seen this on CarPlay. Maybe it works with Android?
Hi Bemax, I don't remember where I read it, either here on the forum, or in some Facebook thread, that it could only be done on 2024 models, or that they had the software updated to the latest updates, it could also be what you say, I also use Apple Car Play, let's see if someone can clear up our doubts.

Regards

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:37 PM
Reaction score

View attachment 7870646

Regards
Paco Garcia
You have intrigued me, I'm on AA and certainly can reduce the map screen to half size, but haven't played, via USB, any music " art work". Next time I use the vehicle I'll try it. I'm on ...1946 software

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:37 PM
Reaction score
I'm away from a vehicle at the moment, but in CarPlay it's the little dots below the vertical App icons. I believe you tap once to view Apps, tap a second time to get to Split View.

(Generic CarPlay image I found)
split-screen-png.21925

Paco Garcia

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
I'm away from a vehicle at the moment, but in CarPlay it's the little dots below the vertical App icons. I believe you tap once to view Apps, tap a second time to get to Split View.

split-screen-png.21925
Thanks Tom, I just checked and it's like you said, in Car Play when you have more than one app open you double-tap on the small squares and multi-screen appears,

IMG_2202.jpg

Thanks buddy

Paco Garcia

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
No he visto esto en CarPlay. ¿Tal vez funcione con Android?
Me has intrigado, estoy en AA y seguro que puedo reducir la pantalla del mapa a la mitad, pero no he reproducido, vía USB, ningún "art work" musical. La próxima vez que use el vehículo lo probaré. Estoy en el software...1946
Tom109, has given us the solution this is a great forum for help. Thanks again Tom

BD1

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:37 PM
Reaction score

split-screen-png.21925

This view also allows you to open/close your garage door (if you have a add-on to your garage door opener):

IMG_0907.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom