The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Vanity License Plates

Psignore00

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:42 PM
Reaction score
INEOS was already taken, which would have fit on a University of Florida or other specialty LP, so I went back to the normal license plate and got INEOS 1. Can you believe it takes the state 6-8 weeks to make this? We’ll see if I get the license plate or the Grenadier first. I’m gonna look a little strange riding around in my Ford F150 with this on the back.
IMG_0696.jpeg

Bobby Mac

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:42 AM
Reaction score
INEOS was already taken, which would have fit on a University of Florida or other specialty LP, so I went back to the normal license plate and got INEOS 1. Can you believe it takes the state 6-8 weeks to make this? We’ll see if I get the license plate or the Grenadier first. I’m gonna look a little strange riding around in my Ford F150 with this on the back.
View attachment 7837438
Your “twin” from downunder ….. from Queensland known as the Sunshine State of Australia!
1703822269285.jpeg

Mountain4x4

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:42 AM
Reaction score
Probably just carry over the one from our 4 Runner HolNRok . Every overlander in America knows the Hole-N-The-Rock wagon trail. Our favorite. My Power Wagon is DontCare, taken from TFL Truck since whenever they are testing pick ups off-road the Power Wagon does not care.

Local time
1:42 PM
Reaction score
I never saw the appeal of vanity license plates before, but now I am (slightly shamefully) tempted to snag a Grenadier-themed plate for my future rig. Is anyone else struggling with this moral dilemma? :ROFLMAO: GRENNY and GRENADR are the two that come to mind. Curious to hear others' views on the subject and any contemplated plates!
i got a grendier lic plate, but do not own one yet

Back
Top Bottom