The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas USA Ineos Finance Offer

j.ironfab

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:11 AM
Reaction score
Looks like Ineos is running promotional financing for the USA for in stock vehicles in July.

2.9% Apr For 60 Months*​

*Finance a new 2024 INEOS Grenadier with 2.9% APR. 60 monthly payments. Offer valid July 2, 2024 – July 31, 2024 and must take retail delivery from existing dealer stock by July 31, 2024. Subject to financing approval through Santander Consumer USA. NOT ALL CUSTOMERS WILL QUALIFY. May not be compatible with other INEOS Automotive Americas LLC programs. Restrictions apply. See your participating INEOS dealer for details.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:11 AM
Reaction score
HMmmMMmmMmmMmmmmmmm.....

Come on @Zimm you’ve been bagging the thing out since you’ve been here, but you’re still here, so you know you want to.

Then you can dump on it here with real experience. 😉😂

Only issue I see is haven’t you guys all said the dealer stock is mostly configurations that miss a lot of the mandatory gear options?

Local time
12:11 PM
Reaction score
Come on @Zimm you’ve been bagging the thing out since you’ve been here, but you’re still here, so you know you want to.

Then you can dump on it here with real experience. 😉😂

Only issue I see is haven’t you guys all said the dealer stock is mostly configurations that miss a lot of the mandatory gear options?
the one i ordered is till on the lot, so its precisely what i want. . ..... must .... resist... the dangling worm... its a trap, theres a hook to distract from no goddamn service centers.... mussssssssst resiiiiiiiiiist freeeeee moneeeeyyyyyyy... (or pert near)

in 08 after the crash ford offed me 0% to replace the company vans.. the guy asked, how much down per? ME - will you take 0.0? HIM- well how many months? ME - how long does a van last? you cant do longer than 60? ..... I got to write off 4 vans in year 1, put the money in an index, and not pay a dime other than the typical car BS. Now when I see free money from desperate auto makers, it's like trying to relive the first coke snort.

Back
Top Bottom