The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

USA Grenadier Experience (San Jose / Monterey Region California) 02-04 March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
9:03 PM
Reaction score
If you're going let people know, if you don't know anything about this event and think that you should have been notified, then tell INEOS Automotive..........

Screenshot 2023-02-07 at 10.31.46 AM.png

Local time
Reaction score
Hopefully I’ll be there, too. So far, I’m not able to register due to my email address not being recognized.

This is the same email address that I used for my deposit, I’ve enabled all communication, tried using a different browser on 2 different devices, and even had someone from their office try manually. 🤔

I’ve contacted the events NA team via email, regular support via online chat, and even telephone all to no avail. No one has responded to my emails in the last two days, and the event starts tomorrow.

Any helpful advice? It’s about 3 hours from me, so I don’t wish to just show up without having a time slot booked. Currently, several are still available.

PilotMike

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hopefully I’ll be there, too. So far, I’m not able to register due to my email address not being recognized.

This is the same email address that I used for my deposit, I’ve enabled all communication, tried using a different browser on 2 different devices, and even had someone from their office try manually. 🤔

I’ve contacted the events NA team via email, regular support via online chat, and even telephone all to no avail. No one has responded to my emails in the last two days, and the event starts tomorrow.

Any helpful advice? It’s about 3 hours from me, so I don’t wish to just show up without having a time slot booked. Currently, several are still available.
That is no fun. Maybe try and create another email address?
Mike

PilotMike

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

It took 14 days for me to receive booking confirmation.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:03 PM
Reaction score

If you are keen I would recommend just showing up.
I managed to go in the back seat with complete strangers driving as they had space.
Then I got my own drive.
The second time I went I took my wife, daughter, her partner and my grandson.
We got there early and both vehicles were sitting waiting for the next groups
The Ineos guys not only let us get in early but they let my almost son-in-law drive the other one despite the fact he wasn't registered.
He had to fill in the normal paperwork

Local time
Reaction score
I managed to go in the back seat with complete strangers driving as they had space.
Then I got my own drive.
The Ineos guys not only let us get in early but they let my almost son-in-law drive the other one despite the fact he wasn't registered.
Thanks for this. I’ll most likely just show up then.

Local time
Reaction score
That is no fun. Maybe try and create another email address?
Mike
I believe you have to use your email associated with a paid reservation in order to book the event. I’m not sure what the issue is. I’m getting emails from their marketing, so it’s clearly on file. A bit frustrating for sure.

Local time
12:03 AM
Reaction score
Heading down tomorrow. Hope there has been no change of plans due to all the rain. Emailed to try to confirm that we should go to main Hollister Hills entrance, but no reply.

Local time
12:03 AM
Reaction score
If that is the same demo group from DFW, they have a good hike to get to San Jose by tomorrow morning and get set up.
I don't believe there are 2 tours in NA?

Edit: There must be 2 groups touring.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:03 AM
Reaction score
Then I got my own drive.
I would try to go there early as possible with no registration as well if it is not to far away. When I had my test drive I have been there very early as well. After my booked round I had the chance to take another one with the petrol without registration. The second round was even better because there’s no list time due explanations…

Local time
Reaction score
I would try to go there early as possible with no registration as well if it is not to far away. When I had my test drive I have been there very early as well. After my booked round I had the chance to take another one with the petrol without registration. The second round was even better because there’s no list time due explanations…
Good news! I just woke to see an email confirming my requested time. We have rain on the forecast, so will make for some nice, muddy conditions.

PilotMike

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Heading down tomorrow. Hope there has been no change of plans due to all the rain. Emailed to try to confirm that we should go to main Hollister Hills entrance, but no reply.
I emailed asking the same.
I sent: "
Will there be signage at Hollister Hills? There are multiple entrances."

They replied
Yes, there will be wayfinding signage.

Local time
Reaction score
I emailed asking the same.
I sent: "
Will there be signage at Hollister Hills? There are multiple entrances."

They replied
Yes, there will be wayfinding signage.
I noticed they’re including what3words: ///undisputed.spouse.tempt in the directions.

I’ve never used the app before, but perhaps it’s the exact coordinates for the event? Those 3 words are quite an interesting choice.

PilotMike

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I noticed they’re including what3words: ///undisputed.spouse.tempt in the directions.

I’ve never used the app before, but perhaps it’s the exact coordinates for the event? Those 3 words are quite an interesting choice.
I just checked it out, it looks like the entrance is past the 4x4 upper ranch, on the right. I am showing that address as

9998 Cienega Rd​

But I am not positive! I guess we need to look for signs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom