The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

TV Advert released

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:35 PM
Reaction score
I have to agree with everything said so far. My initial impression was that it was CGI and just looked odd, particularly on the off-camber approach movement. This ad would not make me want to buy a Grenadier.

holdmybeer

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:35 PM
Reaction score
When a commercial like that says nothing about the product it's selling, it better at least evoke an emotional response. But it left me flat.

Not awful. Not stirring. Just whatever.

IMO it felt overproduced with a slightly unrealistic quality. That didn't help. And it's ironic for a vehicle in (IMO) considered to be on the simple/real/gritty side. Lol?

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:35 AM
Reaction score
Another splendiferous day isn the northern beaches area of Cairns ☀️
Am about to collect my grandson from school (in the Grenadier of course) so I'm on my best behaviour 😇. As far as comment goes... I'll just "let it through to the keeper"....🙄
On the bright side: the Bloomfield track is scheduled to finally open this Saturday ... so maybe early next week.....(y)

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:35 PM
Reaction score
I have to agree with everything said so far. My initial impression was that it was CGI and just looked odd, particularly on the off-camber approach movement. This ad would not make me want to buy a Grenadier.
Yes, I agree with that. The best advertising is to place it in movies. I was inspired by Land Rover as a child. And that was only because of Dr. Marsh Tracy and Paula.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Meh. Seemed like it was all rendered on a computer. Odd.
Can confirm it was actually filmed... I'm not saying that some of it may not have had rendering (I'm not sure on this), but there was definitely vehicles and cameras involved for most (or all) of it

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Now that they've released the British gentry commercial - when do we get one for the yanks, showing Grenadiers actually being used?

Last edited:

landmannnn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:35 AM
Reaction score
A TV advert without a multi-racial family, no sexual or body shape diversity?
Where are the disclaimers about how driving at night can be dangerous and that the vehicle may not be available in that configuration?

Back
Top Bottom