The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The Holy Grail (it’s finally here pt1)

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
4:00 AM
Reaction score
Looks a bit thin. Maybe only a few pages of disclaimers in different languages and a link to download the full thing...?

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
10:00 PM
Reaction score
I think it must be the camera angle, as it must be pretty heavy and that’s why it’s been dropped and all the bottom corner has been smashed in already.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I have seen it, it is pretty thick as on page 37 that deals with drivers foot pedals there is a huge bump that stops the manual being closed properly. It really gets in the way and I can’t believe it’s got all the way to public release with it still there !!

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:00 AM
Reaction score
BTW If you need an encyclopedia britannica sized manual .. ?
no a manual should be as short as possible and the vehicle should be self explaining. A proper printed manual for an off-road vehicle should be as rugged as the vehicle itself stain and dirt resistant.. just a quick guide..
but it’s nice it exists finally
hope the vehicle soon too.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
7:00 PM
Reaction score
Thanks for posting @Halliwell Jones Chester its appreciated Steve. Definitely a move in the right direction.

For the ones thinking it’s a bit thin, we’ll it’s allegedly printed on microfiche, so the onboard parts manual and technical maintenance manual will be much appreciated.

I’m not looking forward to keeping the viewing equipment on board though……

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
It might be thin but with a sleeve with a load of CD’s in there for all the schematic drawing for all we know. At least stuff is trickling through, I will be honest, in typical bloke fashion, I never read the manual…as they say ARTFM.

I am hoping to see an update very soon with Steve standing next to a blacky silky sheet that looks like it has an IG underneath and a new owner standing next to it holding some keys and an extremely thin looking owners manual. 😃

Back
Top Bottom