The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Supra Shifter installed

Toot

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:29 PM
Reaction score
Looks great!! Did you do it yourself or did you take it to a shop?

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
1:29 PM
Reaction score
I saw the video where they mention the ribbon, and thought at the time, it’s got tears written all over that procedure.

However for anyone brave enough to attempt it, I personally think the results are very pleasing.

I was watching one of those shifters on eBay (UK), and it sold recently, I did wonder if it was going to end up in a Grenny or not.

nuclearbeef

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:29 PM
Reaction score
I've always thought the BMW shifter looked out of place, so I ordered a Super shifter yesterday.
I saw some on flea-bay listed for over $400usd. I ordered a brand new one from Toyota for @ $200usd including shipping.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:29 AM
Reaction score

nuclearbeef

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:29 PM
Reaction score
Did they give you a reason?
No. I've dealt with them (and operations like them) before.
They do not have a brick and mortar store. They just list part numbers and prices of parts they don't have, then get them drop shipped from Toyota.
They often have a better price than the local dealer and are usually not too bad for readily available parts.

The bad thing about them is that they constantly list parts that are no longer available or that are not available in the US.
I have some old land cruisers, including 70 series that were never sold here, and it is a waste of time ordering anything from them that you can't get at your local dealer.
You will always have your order cancelled.
I figured since the shifter is a current production part, they might be able to get one. Nope.

Back
Top Bottom