The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Starlink Mini Roof Rack Mount - Suggestions / Request for Product

Toot

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:21 AM
Reaction score
Took me 5 minutes.
You must be a very busy chap!
Sadly yes, hope to make it back home next week for a bit.

How did you mount it? I want it to attach securely on the rino rack, above my head (driver’s seat), and I’m hoping to have a surround like the trio mount so when I chuck a kayak up there I’m not damaging it. Although if it just clipped on and off it wouldn’t be an issue.

Toot

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Post in thread 'Starlink Mini Roof Rack Mount - Suggestions / Request for Product' https://www.theineosforum.com/threa...-request-for-product.12416856/post-1333302763
Love it, might do that in the interim as it looks like I can just pop it on and off. How does it do at speed: we do about 80mph, roughly 130kph, on the interstate. Longer term I’m hoping for a solution kind of like the trio mount that encases it- although it’s criminally priced for a mediocre 3d printed object- so when paddle boards and kayaks smash into it it’s not game over.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:21 PM
Reaction score
Love it, might do that in the interim as it looks like I can just pop it on and off. How does it do at speed: we do about 80mph, roughly 130kph, on the interstate. Longer term I’m hoping for a solution kind of like the trio mount that encases it- although it’s criminally priced for a mediocre 3d printed object- so when paddle boards and kayaks smash into it it’s not game over.
It's bolted on with M8 stainless bolt.
Unscrew starlink mount 10 seconds and unbolt, another 10. You could do 300km/hr but not with the dish attached.

Toot

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

It's bolted on with M8 stainless bolt.
Unscrew starlink mount 10 seconds and unbolt, another 10. You could do 300km/hr but not with the dish attached.
Thanks! I’ll give it a shot when I get home

Back
Top Bottom