The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Sourcing Touch Up Paint

LWA55DAL

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
6:19 AM
Reaction score
Update for everyone - it looks like all of the INEOS Paint colors are now available in the US on E-bay in both spray and touch-up platforms.

Link below to Scottish White, but the seller (Discount Paints USA) has all of the Grenadier colors.

This site contains affiliate links for which The Grenadier Forum may be compensated.

bbq4133

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:19 AM
Reaction score
Update for everyone - it looks like all of the INEOS Paint colors are now available in the US on E-bay in both spray and touch-up platforms.

Link below to Scottish White, but the seller (Discount Paints USA) has all of the Grenadier colors.

Just bought, thank you!

This site contains affiliate links for which The Grenadier Forum may be compensated.

Nocrays

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:19 PM
Reaction score
Added another pic to show all the Ineos paint colour (color) codes. Use the instructions in my post above to navigate through to the formula info for each code where available.

Perhaps one for the Resources area @Stu_Barnes ?
You are a legend bud.

I have a scratch and going to detailer tomorrow so perfect timing....

Sterling Sliver Metallic - Code FPP

Local shop knocking up a batch as I type.

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I just got my first couple paint chips. How was the color match with the Britannia Blue? (BTW we both know it’s the best color!)
Haven't tried it out yet. Will do shortly.

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
This forum, you guys/gals are frickin BRILLIANT!! Got a scratch on my Queens Red and called the dealer and of course no touch up pens or paint fixers available. Thus, emailed Ineos (still waiting on response) to see if they had any info/direction. Then bam, said to myself (lately seems to be a-lot of that going on in my golden age, talking to myself 🙃), why not search this forum and yep found this thread with the answers. Just ordered two sets of touch up kits from scratcheshappen.com for my Eldoret blue & Queens red Grenny’s. Should have known to just come here first!!!!
1729154883980.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom