The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Slightly Frou-Frou / Fancy Seat Covers (Possibly Eye-Roll Inducing But Don’t Judge lol)

ANNML

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:21 PM
Reaction score
I looked at a lot of seat cover options — from simple to the completely custom. Decided to go more simple for now to see if that was all that was needed.

I loooove these! Yes, they could be deemed a little frou frou, but personally I like a little frou thrown in with the rugged. Okay fine, I like a lot of frou on the side but this is the only frou I’m allowing in my Grenadier.

These fit perfectly and don’t slide around!

IMG_4716.jpeg
IMG_4717.jpeg
IMG_4850.jpeg
IMG_4848.jpeg

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:21 PM
Reaction score
I looked at a lot of seat cover options — from simple to the completely custom. Decided to go more simple for now to see if that was all that was needed.

I loooove these! Yes, they could be deemed a little frou frou, but personally I like a little frou thrown in with the rugged. Okay fine, I like a lot of frou on the side but this is the only frou I’m allowing in my Grenadier.

These fit perfectly and don’t slide around!

View attachment 7872033View attachment 7872034View attachment 7872035View attachment 7872036
@ANNML Excuse me, but can you tell me frou frou in other words please. I like to learn something new.

ANNML

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I probably should have had the insight that it miiiiiiight have been possible that members on a forum focused on a rugged vehicle might not be well versed in frou frouism.

Frou frou = slightly frilly, fancy, decorative, and maybe a bit girly.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I probably should have had the insight that it miiiiiiight have been possible that members on a forum focused on a rugged vehicle might not be well versed in frou frouism.

Ah ok, I see. Thank you! I don't think it has anything to do with rugged vehicles. I just didn't know the term. But maybe I can use it now.

Caffeinated

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
LOL - I can appreciate some frou frou - but I went with the canvas seat covers from Overland Kitted. I love them, but depending on what I'm wearing there can be a lint issue. Worth it though, I love the extra pockets.

Phred

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I don’t consider those frou-frou,

Now THESE…these are frou-frou! 😆😆

Attachments

• IMG_1111.jpeg
    IMG_1111.jpeg
    486 KB · Views: 4

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score

Did you consider these? ;) OK the pink camo seat covers are tongue in cheek, but I like the GME headset. Ther black buttons will compliment your wolly seat covers.

full

full

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score
On our front seats only we use black sheepskin covers; easily removed to shake out and throw over a camp chair on chilly evenings.
Saves wear and tear, and pretty much waterproof.
I think we paid around 60 bucks for medical grade ( high temp washable) covers.
Purely functional , not frou frou or fashionable.

Back
Top Bottom