The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Shovel Side Mount Using Utility Belt

Local time
11:22 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone mounted a shovel to the rear side using the utility belt? I actually ticked the box for the Rhino shovel as part of my order, and the length seems to fit perfectly on the rear section without fouling the second row door, or the load space door. I’m trying to avoid roof mounted accessories at this stage, and would be nice to carry a shovel externally in an easy to get to place when travelling off-road.

Anyone done this yet who can share details on what they used for mounting?

BenTN

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:22 PM
Reaction score
I haven't tried to mount a shovel to the utility belt, but if you are not concerned about theft I bet you could use something like this:

1716257175031.jpg

The optimal solution is going to vary based on whether or not you have the L-track installed.

Shopkeep

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:22 AM
Reaction score
Agency 6 have some cool recovery shovels that mount on a bracket that can be fixed flat or on an angle, you could probably find a way to adapt the bracket to the utility belt. Due to the angled shoulder below the utility belt I am not sure they would work with the blade underside facing out, might work with underside facing in? They look great when mounted on a molle panel like the CAtuned.

https://agency6.com/collections/shovels

CA Tuned Molle Panel.jpg

nuclearmonkey

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:22 PM
Reaction score
Agency 6 have some cool recovery shovels that mount on a bracket that can be fixed flat or on an angle, you could probably find a way to adapt the bracket to the utility belt. Due to the angled shoulder below the utility belt I am not sure they would work with the blade underside facing out, might work with underside facing in? They look great when mounted on a molle panel like the CAtuned.

https://agency6.com/collections/shovels

View attachment 7857505
Are the maxtraxx zip tied to the Molle panel here?

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
3:22 AM
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom